Is he an old lover?

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
You are out with your wife or GF and you meet an old (male) friend of hers. He ignores you, he laps her up. She doesn't introduce you.

You are pretty sure he fucked her at some time

How do you you feel?

I would feel totally confused since she introduced me to most of her former lovers. I think I would introduce myself to him.

I would feel totally confused since she introduced me to most of her former lovers. I think I would introduce myself to him.
perhaps she still has secrets . . . my wife talks about her men all the time, but also says there are things she will never tell me

perhaps she still has secrets . . . my wife talks about her men all the time, but also says there are things she will never tell me
That is possible. I also know she has forgotten some of her college lovers, the "one and done" lovers. We were at a grandkid's concert last year and a younger man spoke to her by name. I could tell she didn't recognize him, and she asked our daughter who it was. Later she told me that he was one of the drug reps she slept with years ago when she was having one-time sex with others.

Back