Is Germany Falling?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Germany Is Falling: Mobs of Military-Age Muslim Migrants Riot and Attack Police; “They Shot at Anything That Moves”​

By Richard Abelson Jan. 1, 2024 10:40 am

Riots and anarchy spread across Germany again on New Year’s Eve, making the major cities no-go areas for women, Jews, and gays. Indigenous Germans largely avoid downtown areas on New Year’s Eve now. 54 police officers were injured, and 390 people, mainly military-age migrants, were arrested in Berlin alone.

In several German cities, water cannons had to be deployed.

Ever since approximately 2000 Muslim men attacked and raped 1200 women on New Year’s Eve in Cologne 2016, New Year’s Eve has gone from being a fun, happy, romantic, and slightly tipsy night out in German cities to a full-on civil war between migrant mobs with testosterone overflow and hapless, outnumbered and often outgunned German police, firefighters and first responders.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/germany-has-fallen-mobs-military-age-muslim-migrants/

Open borders has its rewards.

Histrionics to start the new year! Huzzah!

I'll bet you didn't hear a word about it from your media.
Lol...you definitely don't know what "my media" is. I read the majority of the shit you post way before.you get outraged and post about it.

But glad to see you're not making changes.to your bullshit in the new year.

Fyi- Germany is fine.

Germany Is Falling: Mobs of Military-Age Muslim Migrants Riot and Attack Police; “They Shot at Anything That Moves”​

By Richard Abelson Jan. 1, 2024 10:40 am

Riots and anarchy spread across Germany again on New Year’s Eve, making the major cities no-go areas for women, Jews, and gays. Indigenous Germans largely avoid downtown areas on New Year’s Eve now. 54 police officers were injured, and 390 people, mainly military-age migrants, were arrested in Berlin alone.

In several German cities, water cannons had to be deployed.

Ever since approximately 2000 Muslim men attacked and raped 1200 women on New Year’s Eve in Cologne 2016, New Year’s Eve has gone from being a fun, happy, romantic, and slightly tipsy night out in German cities to a full-on civil war between migrant mobs with testosterone overflow and hapless, outnumbered and often outgunned German police, firefighters and first responders.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/germany-has-fallen-mobs-military-age-muslim-migrants/

Open borders has its rewards.
1200 women were raped in Cologne on NYE 2016?

Dude, you've been told about TheGatewayPundit, try a source with greater reliability (like Facebook).

Transitioning. Living standards will fall a long way down without fossil fuels. Various Mideastern and North African languages may replace German over the next few centuries, maybe only decades. But the land and climate will still have influence on whoever lives there, an enduring German character over millennia.

Transitioning. Living standards will fall a long way down without fossil fuels. Various Mideastern and North African languages may replace German over the next few centuries, maybe only decades. But the land and climate will still have influence on whoever lives there, an enduring German character over millennia.
So language is the key.
Genius!

You can be so funny when you don't even try, Nostradumbass.

Germany is falling! And it's happening on purpose. Nobody can be as damn stupid as our government. We have Germany-haters in key positions. Did you see Angela Merkel's re-election party (I think in 2012?). Someone gave her a German flag at the moment of her victory. She threw it away with a disgusted face. 16 years of destruction, and now the green-red gravediggers are ending it all.

1200 Frauen an Silvester 2016 in Köln vergewaltigt wurden?

Alter, du hast von TheGatewayPundit gehört, versuche es mit einer Quelle mit größerer Zuverlässigkeit (wie Facebook).
Das sind Fake-News. Ich komme aus Deutschland.

Germany is falling! And it's happening on purpose. Nobody can be as damn stupid as our government. We have Germany-haters in key positions. Did you see Angela Merkel's re-election party (I think in 2012?). Someone gave her a German flag at the moment of her victory. She threw it away with a disgusted face. 16 years of destruction, and now the green-red gravediggers are ending it all.
The same is happening in the U.K. and most European countries. The EU is ran by globalists who hate people with minds of their own. Diversity is a way to dumb down the population

I'll bet you didn't hear a word about it from your media.
No, you are correct, we didn't hear about it in the American media. I'm sure the Russian media was probably all over it, but we in the U.S. don't read the Kremlin Daily Journal.

Back