Is Biden Taking Us To War With Russia?

It’s still an escalation from defensive weapons only. Don’t worry though the elites have their bunkers to protect them when/if the nukes come
Those bunkers might save them short term, MIGHT but it won't do shit for dick long term. Its not like the Ruskies don't know where they are.

So your thinking is that they’re no good because they’re old?
If they're underground they're still suitable for the purpose. But everything they're supplied with -- including electronic equipment -- would need updating.

I'm thinking of that scene in Terminator III -- "These computers are 20 years old!"

If they're underground they're still suitable for the purpose. But everything they're supplied with -- including electronic equipment -- would need updating.

I'm thinking of that scene in Terminator III -- "These computers are 20 years old!"
In fairness 20 year old tech is hard to hack. Who the fuck even has a Zip Drive these days?!

Russia is refusing Ukrainian offers to return Russian dead. The Ukrainians have identified many from their personal documents left on the field and have placed their bodies in refrigerated rail cars but according to reports Russia has refused their return. The Ukrainian government has photographed some of the dead when possible, identified them, and when known sent photographs to relatives offering them opportunities to pick up the remains. I think Putin is doing his best to hide the scale of his debacle in Ukraine.

Back