Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow, i'd love to lick right along that string of pearls, wherever it may lead!Try these for now...
ME! LOL.
I signed up to post a few of the stories my BF wrote, and tehn found the personals. I plan to post one or two sometime soon, but mostly I'm just an exhibitionist at heart. I LOVE to be watched and photographed.
So, without further ado, here I am. (And you can call me Kat)
(Ok, I'm having HUGE problems with the size of my pictures. I'll fix them and add more later. Sorry.)

ME! LOL.
I signed up to post a few of the stories my BF wrote, and tehn found the personals. I plan to post one or two sometime soon, but mostly I'm just an exhibitionist at heart. I LOVE to be watched and photographed.
So, without further ado, here I am. (And you can call me Kat)
(Ok, I'm having HUGE problems with the size of my pictures. I'll fix them and add more later. Sorry.)

I love natural excitement and piercings. Keep them coming!If you're still around, where in Central PA?I'm from Central Pa myself, glad to meet you.
Who's Pandora, and why don't I know about her box?Oh honey...you are opening pandora's box!!...I'd love to see you in stockings and garters...![]()
Yes they didSo I haven't checked in here forever (Obviously. LOL.) and it appears all my pictures have disappeared. Did they change the rules or something?
York, Pa.. you?If you're still around, where in Central PA?
Pandora is a woman in Greek mythology who unleashed evil and misery on the world by opening a box she should have left alone. Sort of like Eve eating an apple from the Garden of Eden.Who's Pandora, and why don't I know about her box?
No one stopping you from posting more.So I haven't checked in here forever (Obviously. LOL.) and it appears all my pictures have disappeared. Did they change the rules or something?
Yes you now have to use a picture hosting site and post the links to the pictures here.So I haven't checked in here forever (Obviously. LOL.) and it appears all my pictures have disappeared. Did they change the rules or something?