In praise of older women

CockSparrow

Really Experienced
When I was growing up, my mother had an unmarried friend who we’ll call Jill. That was not her real name, but you never know who reads these things. Jill was an archaeologist. However, her real passion was jazz.

Jill lived in a small cottage with a rather large garden. And, as a kid, I used to help her out. Mowing the lawns. Trimming the hedges. And doing other bits and pieces where I could do no real harm. And, at the end of most of our work sessions, Jill would make a pot of tea and introduce me to another of her favourite jazz artists. She was a big fan of Miles Davis and John Coltrane and Gerry Mulligan and Cannonball Adderley and many of the younger players who followed them.

I think that I must have been about ten or eleven when the local swing club organised a two-day jazz festival with a number of big-name out-of-town players. Jill took me along to the Saturday afternoon session. It was the first proper jazz concert that I ever attended.

Then, when I was about 15, Jill took me along to one of the swing club’s Sunday night sessions. I remember that was pretty good too. It was all very ‘grown up’. And Jill and I got to sit at a table right in front of the bandstand.

But then Jill moved up to London. And I bought my first saxophone. The two things weren’t in any way connected; but that’s just the way they happened.

When I was 19, I talked my way into a junior copywriting job at an advertising agency, and I too moved to London. I got myself a flat not far from Smithfield Market. One of the first people to call me after I moved in was Jill. She thought that I might like a visit. I invited her to come for supper.

I think I probably made chicken burgers with avocado, cheese, and chilli and tomato relish. I think I was going through a bit of a mock-Mexican phase. Jill brought a couple of bottles of wine, and a couple of albums (Mulligan Meets Monk and Cannonball Adderley’s Nippon Soul) as house-warming gifts. We drank quite a bit of the wine, listened to the albums, and somehow ended up on my bed. We didn’t actually ‘do it’ that night. But we came pretty close.

A few days later, Jill phoned to tell me that the university was sending her to head up a project out in Spain. ‘I feel a bit like a footballer,’ she told me. ‘Except footballers have rather higher transfer fees.’ And she laughed.

For the best part of twenty years, Jill and I exchanged letters, at first by snail mail and later by email. And then she said that she was returning to London.

She invited me to go and have supper with her at her flat in Bloomsbury.

When I saw her again, I almost didn’t recognise her. She must have been approaching 70. But it was quite an old 70. ‘I’m dying,’ she told me. ‘Apparently. But I thought that we should have some supper and listen to some of the old favourites while I still can. And then perhaps we can finish what we started (as Gladys Knight might have said) when you made me supper in that little flat over by Smithfield Market. Only if you want to, of course.’

Jill and I got together several more times after that. And, on days when I didn’t see her, I made a point of phoning her. And then one morning when I called her she said that she might have ‘played her last gig’. That afternoon, she went for what had become her customary nap and she didn’t wake up.

When I was growing up, my mother had an unmarried friend who we’ll call Jill. That was not her real name, but you never know who reads these things. Jill was an archaeologist. However, her real passion was jazz.

Jill lived in a small cottage with a rather large garden. And, as a kid, I used to help her out. Mowing the lawns. Trimming the hedges. And doing other bits and pieces where I could do no real harm. And, at the end of most of our work sessions, Jill would make a pot of tea and introduce me to another of her favourite jazz artists. She was a big fan of Miles Davis and John Coltrane and Gerry Mulligan and Cannonball Adderley and many of the younger players who followed them.

I think that I must have been about ten or eleven when the local swing club organised a two-day jazz festival with a number of big-name out-of-town players. Jill took me along to the Saturday afternoon session. It was the first proper jazz concert that I ever attended.

Then, when I was about 15, Jill took me along to one of the swing club’s Sunday night sessions. I remember that was pretty good too. It was all very ‘grown up’. And Jill and I got to sit at a table right in front of the bandstand.

But then Jill moved up to London. And I bought my first saxophone. The two things weren’t in any way connected; but that’s just the way they happened.

When I was 19, I talked my way into a junior copywriting job at an advertising agency, and I too moved to London. I got myself a flat not far from Smithfield Market. One of the first people to call me after I moved in was Jill. She thought that I might like a visit. I invited her to come for supper.

I think I probably made chicken burgers with avocado, cheese, and chilli and tomato relish. I think I was going through a bit of a mock-Mexican phase. Jill brought a couple of bottles of wine, and a couple of albums (Mulligan Meets Monk and Cannonball Adderley’s Nippon Soul) as house-warming gifts. We drank quite a bit of the wine, listened to the albums, and somehow ended up on my bed. We didn’t actually ‘do it’ that night. But we came pretty close.

A few days later, Jill phoned to tell me that the university was sending her to head up a project out in Spain. ‘I feel a bit like a footballer,’ she told me. ‘Except footballers have rather higher transfer fees.’ And she laughed.

For the best part of twenty years, Jill and I exchanged letters, at first by snail mail and later by email. And then she said that she was returning to London.

When I saw her again, I almost didn’t recognise her. She must have been approaching 70. But it was quite an old 70. ‘I’m dying,’ she told me. ‘Apparently. But I thought that we should have some supper and listen to some of the old favourites while I still can. And then perhaps we can finish what we started (as Gladys Knight might have said) when you made me supper in that little flat over by Smithfield Market. Only if you want to, of course.’

Jill and I got together several more times after that. And, on days when I didn’t see her, I made a point of phoning her. And then one morning when I called her she said that she might have ‘played her last gig’. That afternoon, she went for what had become her customary nap and she didn’t wake up.
Thank you for sharing a lovely memory.

Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt story. She was very special to you, and you will always savor her memory. And listening to Mulligan or Cannonball will always connect you to her.

I remember my first 40+ fuck! I think I was 20, she was divorced with 4 daughters and lived across the alley from me. We would drink and smoke, and she would just get fucking crazy horny. A natural blonde, she had a big, sloppy wet pussy with a thick blonde bush and big hanging tits with huge nipples! I can only hope you’ve all fucked a smoker that just growls “fuck me fuck me” in her Marlboro voice. That was her…

I remember my first 40+ fuck! I think I was 20, she was divorced with 4 daughters and lived across the alley from me. We would drink and smoke, and she would just get fucking crazy horny. A natural blonde, she had a big, sloppy wet pussy with a thick blonde bush and big hanging tits with huge nipples! I can only hope you’ve all fucked a smoker that just growls “fuck me fuck me” in her Marlboro voice. That was her…
you didn't get to fuck a daughter?

I was fucking a cutie of 59 a while back, doing my best, she looks up........"fuck me."

First I'd like to say hello to all my fellow literotica affectiionados 🏴‍☠️👋👌 Now I'll also show my support for mature ladies and the above story,I was taught by an mature bored married lady and I thank her for likely saving me from being married 2-3 x and6bastard children I'd still be paying for. Once I was shown how real and good it could be,those lil tight asses had no magical powers over me anymore. And I've never seen virgin I ve thought about that and I'll let others break em in. 😉👍👍

After I turned 18, I started seeing a married woman I worked with. She was 40, and the second woman I had sex with. She taught me a lot about life, our affair went on for 3 years, and at one point her daughter and I briefly dated. Those were some great years, I still run into her every now and then.

A guy never forgets his first older woman.
I know what you mean, Hipshot 1554. I lost my virginity at 16 to a much older woman who was our neighbor. It was in the late '50's when we had open Drive-in Theaters. She picked me up and I had my first fuck in the back seat of a new 1955 Dodge. I'm now in my late 70's and I can say it was the best sex I've ever had.

Who wants to fuck a Virgin? Awkward, lol.
In my experience, an older woman is patient and takes her time tutoring an eager young guy in the art of licking pussy and deep-tonguing her beautiful cunt, leading him by the cock she ensures that he practices and rehearses each lick over and over until he understands and appreciates every little delicious detail of her genital responses...

In my experience, an older woman is patient and takes her time tutoring an eager young guy in the art of licking pussy and deep-tonguing her beautiful cunt, leading him by the cock she ensures that he practices and rehearses each lick over and over until he understands and appreciates every little delicious detail of her genital responses...
I can hardly think of anything more tedious; an endless licking gets very boring after not very long. In my experience, a lover who already knows what he's doing saves a lot of time, awkwardness and unsatisfactory sex. People want to be teachers, that's up to them. For me, I like to fuck a man who knows how to fuck.

I can hardly think of anything more tedious; an endless licking gets very boring after not very long. In my experience, a lover who already knows what he's doing saves a lot of time, awkwardness and unsatisfactory sex. People want to be teachers, that's up to them. For me, I like to fuck a man who knows how to fuck.
An interesting point of view, Molly.

A guy never forgets his first older woman.
While my first experiences were with girls my age, my first serious relationship was with a woman nearly 15 years my senior. It happened for pretty much the same reason that most of my friends were 10-20 years older than me when I was in my 20s - I found that older people generally had more interesting things to talk about and say than my 20-something cohort. It helped that she looked great and was a nymphomaniac when unleashed. I've never done better since.

What a beautiful, sweet story! It's very rare that I've read something on this site that has so much humanity to it. Thank you.

When I was younger, I longed for one of the neighborhood women to take pity on me and make me her private young stud and teach me EVERYTHING a man and woman can do together. As I have aged, I still have that desire to be with an older woman. I sometimes wonder how old I would go. It's funny, I know a lot of very fuckable, sexy women over 60, some over 70. Yes, some women become 'little old ladies' who are all done with sex. But some women stay in decent shape, keep a good attitude and clearly are still at least open to sex.

Back