I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sexy!!! What has my favorite lady been up to ??........being naughty I bet.

Last night....

attachment.php

Attachments

• July 1.jpg
    July 1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 190
Things that make you go.....Yesssssss!

Last night....

attachment.php

Oh Baby!! You look great...you always do, but your legs are so tightly pressed together they must be concealing something .... It must be wonderful, amazing, delightful, sumptuous, glorious, edible and heavenly... ???

Hi Sexy!!! What has my favorite lady been up to ??........being naughty I bet.

Sunbathing! :D
Oh Baby!! You look great...you always do, but your legs are so tightly pressed together they must be concealing something .... It must be wonderful, amazing, delightful, sumptuous, glorious, edible and heavenly... ???

Ha ha Thanks! :D

That would be telling. :p

Sunbathing! :D

Ha ha Thanks! :D

That would be telling. :p

No tan lines I assume.... but you would look sexy them.......doesn't really matter I guess.

You can tell me your deepest, darkest secrets I'm very discreet.....I would take them to the grave........

No tan lines I assume.... but you would look sexy them.......doesn't really matter I guess.

You can tell me your deepest, darkest secrets I'm very discreet.....I would take them to the grave........

Only faint ones. :p

Ha ha My secrets are just that.....secrets. ;)

I would Love to Know

Only faint ones. :p

Ha ha My secrets are just that.....secrets. ;)

Oh well I tried, I'm sure the secrets that you have would affect the national security of the UK. Do you need someone fetch your drink and rub lotion on all those hard to reach places on that sexy body of yours ???

Oh well I tried, I'm sure the secrets that you have would affect the national security of the UK. Do you need someone fetch your drink and rub lotion on all those hard to reach places on that sexy body of yours ???

Have I got a bad reputation?! :D

Yes, I do!! :p

Are you a Good Girl

Have I got a bad reputation?! :D

Yes, I do!! :p

I haven't heard anything bad and I've only seen some incredibly delicious things.....

Maybe you are a " Naughty Girl", we all love them.

Lotion in hand..... just let me know where I'll find you any everything will be taken care of.....

I haven't heard anything bad and I've only seen some incredibly delicious things.....

Maybe you are a " Naughty Girl", we all love them.

Lotion in hand..... just let me know where I'll find you any everything will be taken care of.....

Aww :D

It's a secret. :p

All over!!

It's good that I can make you laugh....

That's my lot in life... to please women, make them happy, always with a smile on their faces....

Sorry, I'm always laughing. :eek:

Your lot in life? Hope that was a sarcastic comment! :D

Sorry, I'm always laughing. :eek:

Your lot in life? Hope that was a sarcastic comment! :D

Is it not a good thing for a man to "please a woman", so that there's always a smile on her face ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back