I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :kiss:

Evening!! Off to bed shortly, so tired :cool:

I think there is quite a lot of talent, especially with the men :devil: :D

Yes, I thought you might say that! Must admit no-one really grabs me in quite that way amongst the girls so far- if you remember I really fancied Rebecca last year;)

It'll be interesting to see who gets put through to the live shows....

What to you think of that Kitty girl (the one with the silver leotard and lights on tonight's show)? Someone on another forum reckoned she makes mad Katie from last year look normal:D:eek:

Yes, I thought you might say that! Must admit no-one really grabs me in quite that way amongst the girls so far- if you remember I really fancied Rebecca last year;)

It'll be interesting to see who gets put through to the live shows....

What to you think of that Kitty girl (the one with the silver leotard and lights on tonight's show)? Someone on another forum reckoned she makes mad Katie from last year look normal:D:eek:

Ha ha :D I do remember ;)

Kitty = strange!! :eek:

Ha ha :D I do remember ;)

Kitty = strange!! :eek:

Yes I did have a bit of a thing about Rebecca;):devil:

Kitty's definitely weird- Nice body, but mad as a box of frogs....

The other comment I saw on another forum that made me laugh was when Kitty walked on stage- someone posted 'That stripper Gary booked for Louis has just turned up':eek::D

Goodnight sexy- Sweet dreams and I'll catch up with you soon. I'm off to bed as well

:kiss::heart::kiss:

Yes I did have a bit of a thing about Rebecca;):devil:

Kitty's definitely weird- Nice body, but mad as a box of frogs....

The other comment I saw on another forum that made me laugh was when Kitty walked on stage- someone posted 'That stripper Gary booked for Louis has just turned up':eek::D

Goodnight sexy- Sweet dreams and I'll catch up with you soon. I'm off to bed as well

:kiss::heart::kiss:

;)

Yes, she is!!

Ha ha, love it :D

:kiss:

just

et me slip between thois
attachment.php

me slip between those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back