GuiltyCowboy
Virgin
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2025
- Posts
- 993
I'm closing my account on this site but, before I disappear, I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed the nonsense and insanity of this particular forum. As you are surely aware, you're all utter weirdos - and none of you will ever change - so, you know, look after each other.
Oh, and if there's one thing I've learnt from the PB forum then it must be this:
When people ignore your last post, it's because they've been completed defeated by your argument - but, when you refuse to respond to someone, it's because the other person is far too stupid to be worth the time.
Oh, and if there's one thing I've learnt from the PB forum then it must be this:
When people ignore your last post, it's because they've been completed defeated by your argument - but, when you refuse to respond to someone, it's because the other person is far too stupid to be worth the time.
