Renegade Strange and Disturbed Joined Aug 1, 2000 Posts 21,768 Oct 6, 2001 #26 Tabby So does most of the board.
Renegade Strange and Disturbed Joined Aug 1, 2000 Posts 21,768 Oct 6, 2001 #28 Tabby Thank you. I try my best. You're making me blush.
asphaltangel Really Experienced Joined Jul 9, 2000 Posts 113 Oct 7, 2001 #29 B.I.T.C.H. You Bet here is why! 1) Beautiful 2) Inteligent 3)Talented 4) Charming 5) HORNY (VERY) Hence B.I.T.C.H. AA
B.I.T.C.H. You Bet here is why! 1) Beautiful 2) Inteligent 3)Talented 4) Charming 5) HORNY (VERY) Hence B.I.T.C.H. AA
batter Lick me 'til i scream! Joined Mar 8, 2001 Posts 2,606 Oct 7, 2001 #30 i kid you not! life is a bitch sometimes but, hey, so is my ex!!
batter Lick me 'til i scream! Joined Mar 8, 2001 Posts 2,606 Oct 7, 2001 #31 i kid you not! life is a bitch but, hey, so is my ex!!