if You Only Knew

IYOK how dirty and gross I am from cleaning and gardening. But how incredibly happy I am to be back in my happy place. Salt air, chirping birds and the best friends in the world welcoming me back "home"

IYOK how dirty and gross I am from cleaning and gardening. But how incredibly happy I am to be back in my happy place. Salt air, chirping birds and the best friends in the world welcoming me back "home"

If you only knew... I think the world of you ...so grateful that you are happy... :heart:

IYOK how stimulating a sense of humor can be, everyone would work as hard on it as on their appearance.

IYOK how silly you were thinking that about yourself and acting that way things would be different.

If you only knew how your words rip me apart each time, and I pick up the pieces only to let you break me all over again.

If you only knew how awesome Canadian Candy is!

If you only knew how special SeductiveSarita is. MUCH more than a pretty face. Or a hot body... Which she does have, let's be honest.

IYOK I'm about to sign off, then get off to a story before going to sleep. :devil:

L:rose:

IYOK what my left fingers were doing when you looked over at me at the traffic light

L:rose:

Good to see you, RC. Hope you're doing well!

Hello sweet lady, good to see you too! I'm getting myself back in some kind of working order and busting my ass for better, lol. Got told I have 3-4 mths left in therapy and hopefully done twice weekly visits and go once a month for adjustments. I'm getting there, one way or another, lmao.

IYOK what I've been up to since March and what I've done so far. ;):rose::rose:

Back