If MO Runs .....

jaF0

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
39,169
... could BO be VP?


Not that I would want that at all, but may be an interesting question.

Sort of had the same question about the Billaries.

Or even Laura B and The Shrub.
 
Tweren't the question Goombah.

Can a former P become VP?

VPs aren't elected as such, so the constitutional prohibition doesn't fit.
 
I don't think a former P having served two terms can be in the line of succession as that would thwart the constitutional constraint on third terms. IMO
 
If succession became an issue, they could step aside, even resign if necessary.
 
^^ The Billaries would have been interchangeable; look alike, walk alike, talk alike, dress alike ....
 
I believe this would be strictly prohibited by the 12th Amendment, which says you can't be elected Vice President if you are ineligible to be President.
 
I believe this would be strictly prohibited by the 12th Amendment, which says you can't be elected Vice President if you are ineligible to be President.

Ah, I forgot about that, I was just thinking of the 22nd.
 
... could BO be VP?


Not that I would want that at all, but may be an interesting question.

Sort of had the same question about the Billaries.

Or even Laura B and The Shrub.

If Mrs. Obama is interested in becoming president, she needs to use a governorship or member of Congress position as her starting point.
 
Hillary really didn't either, her bonafides were first lady and a position of keeping your enemies closer than your friends in order to keep her quiet and not backbiting.


;)
 
Back
Top