Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traditionally we get The Baby New Year but OH BABY! I like the New Year Icy much more! :kiss: Now we just need champagne and kisses... Oh and there's a ball involved some how. And you know what they say "If it's worth doing with one ball it's worth doing with two."

Usually when the word peach is applied to a woman it had to do with her bum but I've always been a fan of your lips too. Just they look more like cherry blossoms. *mua* And they taste like it too.

I usually read all the other comments before replying but when I saw the title of this post I chose to skip over them this one time. You know I'm a big fan of a pop Icy. :eek: A color pop silly. I love what you did with the photo. The color pop and using your hair to such great effect. It draws us in and keeps you at a distance. I believe the word is tantalize. :kiss:

The gif is lovely but I in my head I heard "Nothing up my sleeve... PRESTO!" Which was quickly followed by "Can a get a volunteer from the audience to help me please? Preferably one with a magic wand." To which I replied "Pick me! Pick me!" ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
Peaches and Cream.

attachment.php
OMG! :eek:

To THE UNDERTAKER

Please refrain from posting in my thread.
If ignoring you hasn't been enough of a message that you are not welcome in here then I'm hoping this will be.

Thank you.

Such a Revealing and Gorgeous View!!! :kiss:

Thanks hotcpu.

Traditionally we get The Baby New Year but OH BABY! I like the New Year Icy much more! :kiss: Now we just need champagne and kisses... Oh and there's a ball involved some how. And you know what they say "If it's worth doing with one ball it's worth doing with two."

Usually when the word outreach is applied to a woman it had to do with her bum but I've always been a fan of your lips too. Just they look more like cherry blossoms. *mua* And they taste like it too.

I usually read all the other comments before replying but when I saw the title of this post I chose to skip over them this one time. You know I'm a big fan of a pop Icy. :eek: A color pop silly. I love what you did with the photo. The color pop and using your hair to such great effect. It draws us in and keeps you at a distance. I believe the word is tantalize. :kiss:

The gif is lovely but I in my head I heard "Nothing up my sleeve... PRESTO!" Which was quickly followed by "Can a get a volunteer from the audience to help me please? Preferably one with a magic wand." To which I replied "Pick me! Pick me!" ;) :devil:

What's a baby New Year?

Outreach is that some type ass program?

Thank you. I thought the colour pop worked well in this instance.

Now where's this magic wand?🤔😘

Wow!!! That is a great gif!!!

Well, thank you. Glad you think so.😘

Icy is moving into moving pictures--what will become of my life when I drop everything else?:heart:

Lol. I'll keep them as an occasional post. Life will continue as normal. 😊

I'm already standing in line to buy tickets for the sequel. Very sexy, Icy.

Lol. Thanks beerbq.

Im glad your boobs are not "photo shy" as you say! I just love it that you share those beauties with us. So yummy!

Golden rings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2392.jpg
    IMG_2392.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1

I thought it was 5 Golden Rings Icy? :kiss: I count one... Oh! Look at that nipple. Where was I? One... Oh! Such a lovely nipple. Where was I? One... Oh! That's a mighty tasty nipple. Where was I?

See my problem? I can't make it past one. Oh wait! If I count all the rings touching it...
One...​
Two...​
Three...​
Four...​
So close! Think anyone will notice if I make if 5 Calling Birds and 4 Golden Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back