I Win!

Maybe you won but i got the last licks in.
I think that counts for something.
:cool:
 
Dixon Carter Lee said:
Does anyone really ever leave?

Just once everyday for that wonderful two hours of sleep before returning for the rest of the day.
 
Don't wait for them to come back. Khan came back after 20 years with a fake prosthestic muscle chest and a couple of photon torpedos, and I had to send his genetically superior ass 'round the moons of Nibia, the Antares Maelstrom and perdition's flame! Don't wait for them to come back. Kill them now.



------------------------------

Let them die!
 
On the other hand, I did maroon Khan on Seti Alpha V and never checked on his progress, so maybe I had it coming. Maybe you should check on your friend and politely invite him back. Then everybody wins. Isn't that nice?



----------------------------------

"I've always known...I'll die alone."
 
*is lost*

This is all way to abstract. I feel like I am in a modern art painting.
 
Back
Top