I Want To Do This To......

Wish RL would leave LT alone so she could do this to me
hill-joey-w-the-mark-of-the-vampire-queen.jpg

passion_by_canga.jpg

I honestly cannot decide who I want to do this too, just that I want to. Any one want to help me decide?

I need to be clear on this with you. In my experience, bodies don't always fit well enough for this to be as good as it should be.
But, when they do, I can do this for hours.
So, if you want to do this with me, you'd best be prepared because I quite simply will not stop nor will I let you get away.

Blame it on the bi thing- besides I want to do this with you....
phap4845.jpg

and no we won't catch a cold, things will be far too hot for that.

Thank you Veroe I should love to be there with you:rose:

After the rain I should like to dance closely with Veroe under the self same moon, for forever and a day.

d8f88a3c81ca210036d8d11af72beab6.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
EDIT: I do so want, no need, to do this right now...with marauder13 :eek:

026_michelle7-erotica.jpg

Last edited:
I think Zydrate or Britwitch should get a hotel room and leave me the key

Before_the_walls_talked_by_TotemAndTaboo.jpg

Take you away, treasure and protect you. Pin you beneath me and make love to you until your forget all others.....

No picture to go with this Yeishia sorry.

I want to do this to Cherry...just so she knows I care and that I am thinking about her.
dp1777016.jpg

I want to do this to...my filthy sister cunt fuckmeat!...would have already if she was ever on Yahoo when I want her...*grumbles and suffers in silence*

Master_and_Sub_by_go_back_to_sleep-1.jpg

I want to suffer this for Minx.

lesbian-submission-tube.jpg

But having been on the phone on and off for a while, I now have to go out and do stuff. Life sucks.

:kiss: for Minx

I want to suffer this for Minx.

lesbian-submission-tube.jpg

But having been on the phone on and off for a while, I now have to go out and do stuff. Life sucks.

:kiss: for Minx

Oh yeah sure :rolleyes:

Such is my fucking luck *sighs*

Hope you know you'll pay for making me wait later little fuck bitch :kiss:

EDIT: Fuck...I wanna make her scream and cry just like that...FML!!

Last edited:
I want to surprise a certain someone at work today.

When he comes back from a break, stress and anger tensing up his sexy, rugged features, he'd swing open the door to his office, and find me waiting...

sex%20in%20the%20office%20sex%20on%20a%20desk.jpg

And then he could bend me over and use me. The prettiest, most prick-addicted outlet on earth:

sex-in-office.jpg

These pictures are terrible. Luckily I can create a better visual through words, and maybe sultry phone calls, than I can hunt for filthy images.

I want to surprise a certain someone at work today.

When he comes back from a break, stress and anger tensing up his sexy, rugged features, he'd swing open the door to his office, and find me waiting...

sex%20in%20the%20office%20sex%20on%20a%20desk.jpg

And then he could bend me over and use me. The prettiest, most prick-addicted outlet on earth:

sex-in-office.jpg

These pictures are terrible. Luckily I can create a better visual through words, and maybe sultry phone calls, than I can hunt for filthy images.

You're such a giver. :rose:

Even though today, from what you've mentioned, you need to be bent over and taken every bit as a man could need to take you. My guess is the impact, the crisp smack of hips to your ass, is the only outlet that would help you let go of some of that stress hanging on you.

Maybe a couple really good wrenches on your hair. The kind that light your scalp on fire and tear something filthy from your mouth. A rough manhandling is the outlet you're craving right now.

You take by giving. I'm on to you.

:heart:

You're such a giver. :rose:

Even though today, from what you've mentioned, you need to be bent over and taken every bit as a man could need to take you. My guess is the impact, the crisp smack of hips to your ass, is the only outlet that would help you let go of some of that stress hanging on you.

Maybe a couple really good wrenches on your hair. The kind that light your scalp on fire and tear something filthy from your mouth. A rough manhandling is the outlet you're craving right now.

You take by giving. I'm on to you.

:heart:

You are on to me - would you like to be on top of me, too?

Check your mail, office stud.

femdom.jpg

Mon garcon.

(although.. no hood, I like seeing the abject terror and worship in his eyes)

Back