The Next Big Star
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Nov 11, 2005
- Posts
- 274
I think I'm actually correct about my suspicion from last week that the girl in the back office at work has a crush on me and I think we'll have fucked by the end of next summer.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



I think the juice is worth the squeeze![]()
I think that is one of the best movie quotes ever, but I always have to explain it.
I think I would have to agree with you! But I also don't think it should have to be explained![]()

I think his email made me laugh.
I think I should probably say I am sorry but I'm not.
so you're a butthole?
![]()
Hmm. I think he thinks so.
I think I will ask him just to be sure.


Well if he doesn't have the balls to tell ya, I do.![]()
He thinks I have a cute butthole and the things he said he wanted to do to it made me blush.
![]()
I think you might have called it a few hours to late.
He thinks I have a cute butthole and the things he said he wanted to do to it made me blush.
![]()


I think I am out of the loop and want to be filled in...![]()