I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think...

- I need to learn how to guard my heart.

- "people" really do hurt my brain sometimes.

- I should really be sleeping *sighs*



-
 
I think I'll get out for a while, in the fresh air, even if there is no sunshine

I think the clouds reflect my mood.

I think that she is who I most would have liked to been like.

I think I am glad she is no longer in pain...or afraid.

I think my world was better for her being part of it.

I think I was very lucky to have been loved by such a person.
 
I think I may be ridiculed for being soft hearted, wearing my heart on my sleeve and possibly caring too deeply sometimes.

BUT

I think I would be me a 1000 times over rather than someone who is bitter, spiteful and twisted, who only looks out for themselves with no compassion or thought for anyone else, who is pure poison and will probably end up leading a very lonely old life.

I think slyness is unbecoming along with underhandedness and malevolence.

I don't think, I KNOW I'm not perfect, I KNOW I can be a royal pain in the arse at times, but at least I'm honest.
 
I think I just remembered that I need to buy concert tickets today!

I think I need to figure out who to have do it for me :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top