I.M. Fauve Gallery

olive oil in my what? what about the shaft? and vigorously??? :eek:
Kimba, you've never stripped the sheets off the waterbed and covered yourselves in olive oil? You need to try that. Speaking as a vegetarian, vegetables are great fun. ;-)

Kimba, you've never stripped the sheets off the waterbed and covered yourselves in olive oil? You need to try that. Speaking as a vegetarian, vegetables are great fun. ;-)

heh heh!

so long as it is vegetable based!
I imagine petroleum based lubes might disintegrate the plastic!:eek:

THERE YOU GO! A vegetarian! see, I knew someone would like to eat that salad!

ummm, no, I don't have a waterbed, and no plans to get one any time soon. I'll keep that in mind, veggie man. chuckle.

heh heh!

so long as it is vegetable based!
I imagine petroleum based lubes might disintegrate the plastic!:eek:

THERE YOU GO! A vegetarian! see, I knew someone would like to eat that salad!

well, maybe he could ask Rachel Ray to whip one up for him. ;)

ok.:D
attachment.php

Last edited:
um, no. no photoshopped pics. (you know she has more around the middle then that, T.)

it needs to be a T original, of course. that's all that will do.

I don't mind more around the middle! That was just a quick google find.

I don't mind more around the middle! That was just a quick google find.

I think I may be watching her shows too closely if I can spot that it's not her body shape, hands, or hair. :eek:

and a chef that doesn't have a little extra around the middle is not a good cook.

I expect she fluctuates.

I like to think of her FLUCKtuating.:D

actually never seen her program..lol

I expect she fluctuates.

I like to think of her FLUCKtuating.:D

actually never seen her program..lol

I spend way too much time watching FN, looking on the websites for recipes, and reading the magazine.

That was probably a typo! Yeah! I really l-o-n-g typo!

hahaha. oh, that's what happened. I see.

(you don't think I'm actually falling for that, do you? I know I can be kinda gullible, but even I have limits. :rolleyes: lol)

chuckle. yeah, you really need to put Rachel in pic form here.
Hell yeah! I'd LOVE to see that!
um, no. no photoshopped pics. (you know she has more around the middle then that, T.)

it needs to be a T original, of course. that's all that will do.

Rachel Ray is straight up hotness. One of my dirtiest fantasies include her. She'd never be the same.

Hell yeah! I'd LOVE to see that!

Rachel Ray is straight up hotness. One of my dirtiest fantasies include her. She'd never be the same.

heh heh...
well looks like I am accumulating a back-log of drawings to get to!
hmmmm... I have one I planned to do of a woman laying down, legs together up on elbows....

There is the cemetery, helmet, gas mask...one

and Rachel Ray.... Sammich...or sumthin... (luckily, for me, I have never heard RR speak, so I am not polluted by reality. I can still easily imagine her just as I'd like.):D

OH! and a slight modification to the firefighter one.

Back