I.M. Fauve Gallery

God that set is so sensual, you are brilliant..
I'm glad you think so. (I agree)

Am I?

Thank you. :)

HOWEVER.. I can only take partial credit... the inspiration came from a fellow(ette) litster's drawing... that was much like the first one. I was so inspired by it, I tried to draw it from memory (that's the result). Then I "ran" with it for the following two images.

I'm glad you think so. (I agree)

Am I?

Thank you. :)

HOWEVER.. I can only take partial credit... the inspiration came from a fellow(ette) litster's drawing... that was much like the first one. I was so inspired by it, I tried to draw it from memory (that's the result). Then I "ran" with it for the following two images.

your work is so sensual.. your making me hot and bothered just viewing it... I love where your mind is... ;)

Ok, I suppose, thanks.
Busy, as usual... or more than usual. Congested, and been hacking up phlegm wads for several days.:eek::D

Oh my . . . thanks for sharing :eek:

Kidding aside, I too have been congested something terrible with the associated hacking, coughing, sniffing, in my case its my sinuses.

I hope you are feeling better, Meredith. I think mine is in its final stages....?

a good hard ride...
attachment.php

Wish that was me, as I slip into bed, ah cowgirl :devil:

Hey lurkers and commenters:

I got a PM about how my link to start viewing images did not work unless you had your view settings to 25 posts per page...

Should I make an index again...?

It seems that once someone has seen an image, they aren't going to go back for it...
And anew viewer should have to struggle through the posts...:D

or not.

and as LWULF noted, you CAN bypass that... by using the paperclip>

Ok.
I was prompted to make a new index (still in the works — partially up) only 215 images, so far (Monday 6pm E.S.T.):eek: :rolleyes:
230 images (Monday 7:30pm E.S.T.)

which is the 2nd post of this thread.

Is that any help/interest to anyone?

I'd think that for those who have any interest in my illustrations, they have already seen the images and would not have any need to go back and review.

My thinking, is — any new folk who discovered the index, would simply look, and if images piqued their interest they would click through and not bother with comments.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ok...looks like the index is caught up.
(I noticed one missing image... will keep an eye out for others)

Mother Ship
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
Whoa! Cool! You out did yourself on this one! So much to look at, wonderful!

ha! Thanks.:D

It was someone else's concept. They described some sort of bio-mechanical alien space ship... I should find the thread... (it's "here" in the Visual Artist's Corner...somewhere)

found it....:D
Go to the spa, for a facial.
removed, for lack of interest

This one was also from one of sunandshadow's prompts > removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
Back