Hypno Therapy - Open for F

I smile and say. "That depends on what you mean by friendly" I feel my hand on David's lap. It feels like a nice cock and I massage it a little. "If you mean am I as friendly as Tracy is" giggling "we will have to see about that.

I part my legs when I feel your touch. I feel your cock is completely hard now and I lean closer and whisper in your ear, "do you like the way that feels? that's how friendly I can be. I unzip David's pants and pull his cock out under the table.

I can't believe I am doing this, but I just can't remember the last time I got laid. I feel like its been weeks and I am so fucking horny.

Slowly stroking the hardness I see David is happy and I look over at Ben and I see his face is flushed. I knew Tracy can be slutty, but never anything like this. I mean if her husband walked in right now.

Feeling the cock hardening as I stroke David slowly. "Listen, I think it will be a waste continuing this in this small booth (giggling) do you guys have a place nearby where we can get really friendly?" Just as I am finishing my invitation, I hear Ben breathing heavy and softly moan while he stiffens up. oh yeah Tracy is very good

Ben looks down at tracey and feels her tongue and talents bringing him closer to the edge ... he then looks at you and David with a little wide eyes shocked look as Tracey has taken his whole cock down her throat and continues to massage his cock with her tongue and then a slit moan to vibrate the length of him and his breathing stops for a moment and he grips the cushion of the booth we are in til his knuckles turn white and then his head lolls back and his chest quivers as he cums down her throat

We can hear her gulping and swallowing swallowing and gulping from under the table ....

David's cock is rigid in your little hand
his hand moves up your thigh and strokes your panties stroking your married pussy through the thin slick fabric ...

Ben is still recovering from his orgasm .. and Tracey finishes her blowjob and slides back up to sit at the table ... ben snaps his fingers 2x's and tracey shakes her head as if she were in a dream ...
Ben puts his cock away ....

She looks down at your hand in my lap and shakes her head .. as if accusing you of being sluttier than she ...

David leans in and tells you about a nice hotel across the street ... He and ben will get a room and text you the room number to join them

I smile as David tells me what our night will be like. I can hardly let you leave, but you manage to get away. I watch you two walk into the crowd. I move closer to Tracy to chat before we go crazy with these two horny strangers.

Tracy tells me I need to calm down. That it was really pushing it giving the guy a hand job at the table. "OMG Tracy, who is calling who a slut? Giving Ben a blowjob under the table and Im out of control?" Tracy looks at me and asks me what Im talking about. "Honey how many drinks have you had? Ben just shot his cum in your mouth not even 5 minutes ago. Look" I take my finger and dab it on her lip taking some of Ben's cum on my finger. "Now how did this get here?" I giggle.

Tracy looks at me shocked and touches her face and cheeks. She moves it to her nose and smells it and licks the cum. She tells me it is cum. Why can't she remember. I laugh and relax her. She finally laughs.

I look at my cell waiting for a text. God I am so horny now. David, please where are you.

Ben on wobbly legs and David walk across the street to a 3 star hotel in the downtown .... I pat Ben on the back and tell him i hope he's still got something in the tank because the 2 of them might just kill me ...

We laugh and get a room .. the woman behind the counter giving us a strange look... We laugh and head upstairs to the room ... / suite ...

We order some room service since we didnt get anything to eat at the restaurant ... and then david text's the room number and hotel name ....

We smile and take seat on the balcony overlooking the street 20 stories below

I feel so strange and why am I so excited? What got into Tracy where she gave a man a blowjob with so many people around? And now she tries to deny it? Oh my

My cell buzzes and I jump. "Tracy - David just texted me and they have a room across the street. lts go" I get up and Tracy looks a little nervous. "Tracy what the fuck are you waiting for?" Childish but it feels like I haven't had sex for omg I don't even remember. I take her hand.

"Come on slut (giggling) you know you need this" Tracy smiles and gets up. We push ourselves through the crowd and feel the evening air on us. "OMG Tracy" I notice her skirt is lifted up and her underwear is showing. No wonder so many men followed us. I untuck the skirt and smooth it over. God her ass is so sexy. I turn around, "Sorry fellas, the show is over" laughing

We cross the street and I look up at the hi-rise. We enter and see a nice group of people there. I whisper in Tracy's ear, "these guys aren't poor" We get in the elevator and press 20. Two men get in the elevator with us. We smile and wait to go up. A elevator song comes on and one of the men hums and the other snaps his fingers, once, twice . . .

the man snaps his fingers and tracey's eyes roll over and she has a glazed look in her eyes ... the moment the man snaps his fingers again .. she blinks and comes back ...

They chat you up for a moment then get a little reserved when they see your rings ... thinking you might be going up to visit your husbands ...

They ask if you are here with the convention ... you see they have name tags on Bill and Ed and they are from the west coast ...

the elevator rises higher the man snaps his fingers once again ... the elevator stops on 17 and the 2 men get off ....

you turn to look at tracey and she has a glazed look in her eyes ... and stands there as the doors open on 20

When Ed snaps his fingers, Tracy breathes heave and licks her lips. Ed looks her over and opens his mouth. He is thinking, "that is definitely a wedding ring" Is she moving closer? Unaware, Ed snaps his finger to the music again and Tracy shakes her head and smiles.

We chat with the two men. They are attending the convention and we must look like women away from their husbands as they move closer. The door dings and opens.

"Is this your floor?" I ask smiling. They mumble a bit and say yes. They get off and the door closes. "Tracy, what are you doing? OMG I told you we will have fun tonight with the two guys we met in the bar. I thought you were going to do Ed here in the elevator." laughing. Tracy says Im crazy.

The elevator door opens at 20 and we look at each other. "Ready to have some naughty fun"? Tracy smiles at me and we walk out of the elevator. God I am so excited! We get to the room and knock . . .. .

Ben opens the door and looks at the 2 of you. he lets you walk in first and as tracey walks past him he snaps his fingers once and then puts in the suggestion that she needs to take off her panties and put them in his pocket

he smiles and waits for the reaction from her.

ben watches you walking out to the balcony towards david ...
he turns and hands you a glass of wine ..

" seems like forever " he says and takes a sip of his wine

" still feeling friendly " he asks and glances you up and down and looking over his shoulder at tracey and ben

"Whats with the snapping? lol must be a convention thing" Tracy stops and I know why. The way she has been acting, she will probably fuck Ben right now. "Tracy, David is on the balcony" He waves at me. "I'll see you (giggling)" I walk out to the sliding glass door.

My cell buzzes. I look and see a text from my husband "ohhh I hate when this happens" I text him back that I love Him. As I put my cell away, I see Tracy pulling her underwear down and handing it to Ben. Oh my I was right. What got into her?

David has a glass of wine waiting for me. I take a sip and another sip. When he tells me it took forever, I smile and stick my tongue out and lick my lips. "I will make it worth the wait" I feel his eyes all over me. "David" I walk close to you "I am feeling reallllyyyyyy friendly." Thinking of that cock I was touching under the table.

He is sexy, but why do I feel so overwhelmed, like I havn't had sex for weeks . . . ..

ben takes the panties from her hand and inhales her scent from them and then snaps his fingers once and tells her to do a strip tease for him ..

he is very much enjoying the control he has on her ....

I look at you and smile
" well here's to being friendly " i say and take your free hand and kiss it then lick your finger then take a finger into my mouth to suck on and bite on the manicured nail ...

I then move you to the rail of the balcony and get behind you and start to grind my cock against your ass kissing your ear and licking behind your neck .. inhaling the scent of your perfume ...

my hand moves to the hem of your skirt then under it and slowly feeling each goose bump as it rises on your thigh... slowly moving my hand up to your panties

i stop at the flesh between your thighs and rub my digit agasitn the front of your panties to wet it gently ... i then pull it out and coat the rim of my wine glass and take a sip tasting you and the wine ...
mmmmmmmmmmm

Our bodies are nearly touching. Tracy begins moving her body and lifting her skirt, swaying with Ben. Im not sure if he knows what he is in for. Giggling, wait until Tracy starts twerking. I remember when we began that, both of us stepping out of our . . .

Ohhhh watching my finger disappear into your mouth. "Im feeling so friendly now I think Im about to explode" laughing. I move to kiss you and let you feel how excited I am when you turn me around and my hands fall on the railing.

"hmmmm this is such a beautiful view. I never looked at . . . .ohhhh" I feel you press against my ass. I push back willingly. Is he going to have me right here? I feel your lips on my ear and I moan, "ohhhh that drives me crazy, ohhh " (whispering). As I feel your hardness against my behind, your fingers move under my skirt. "yesssssss" I close my eyes and wiggle my ass slowly against you. You feel heat coming off of my legs.

As my legs part, I feel your hand between my legs. No not your hand, OMG so big against my underwear. Oh sawing slowly against my wetness. Then nothing

Turning around I see your cock and your wineglass. "oh you are naughty." I take my wine glass and place my hand on your cock. I dip the head in the wine. "I want a little more" and lean over and take your cock between my lips. I taste he wine and feel the warm hardness.

Lifting off I take a sip, look up into your eyes, and take your hardness back in my mouth. Swirling the wine in my mouth it washes the tip of your cock. My hands rest on your thighs as I swallow. I look up and smile. "The wine tastes soooo nice" as I slowly stroke your hard cock

Ben smiling as tracey begins to undress and move and grind ... he takes a seat with a clear view of the balcony and begins to drink a beer ....
his eyes and head following her moves and mathcing the rythm of her talented ass

I smile as you take my cock in your hand and dip it in the wine then i grip the rail of the balcony as you take my cock in your mouth my knuckles turn white quickly and i can feel the talent and strength of your tongue ...

my cock emerges from between your lips you hand still stroking my wet cock as i
take a sip of my wine and then undo the buttons of your blouse and then ease a breast out of your bra and lower my cold lips and wine filled mouth to a nipple and suckle it

I continue to slowly stroke your hard cock. I kiss the tip and look up at you. I then run my lower lip up and down until my lips find your balls. Kissing my war up again I smile up at you.

I feel you lift my arm up and I gasp. My hand stays on your hardness and I continue to stroke it. I feel your fingers unbuttoning my blouse and I feel the night air on my D cups. Giggling, "think we will have fun?" I kiss you and begin long strokes on your hard cock.

My shirt falls to the ground and you touch my boobs all over. Like mini lightening hitting my body, my legs go weak and I feel so damp between my legs.

I hear a lot of moaning inside and Tracy's moaning. What is she doing? Giggle. I cannot see over David's shoulder. My thigh lifts up against his leg. Hmmmmm his hands feel sooo nice. I run your cock on my wet underwear between my legs. Hmmmm this is nice. This will be so good. I need this soooo badly

as my cock is sliding between your warm thighs and against your damp panties i push my hips and back and forth to wet the entire shaft of my cock with your juices

"been a while has it ?" i ask then take another sip of wine and kiss you

My hand moves down your spine towards your panties cupping your ass through them my fingers brush against my cock sliding between your thighs .. and then i move the crotch of your panties to the side and feel your wet pussy lips against my shaft .. and i grunt and look into your eyes ...

my nostrils flare .. my eyes roll back red with desire ... my mouth opens to breath in the air and your scent
SO wet ...... i moan ...

My friend is being treated to a sensual and passionate strip tease ... he is stroking his cock to get it hard as it had been sucked so hard a little over an hour ago and needs a little help getting back to full mast

I really don't remember how long it has been. It seem like a really long - ohhhhhh myyyyy!, I feel your fingers on my underwear and squeezing my ass. Ohhh your fingers. I lean against the railing and squeeze with both thighs. I feel you hold me

Baby your cock is sooo hard. giggle. I feel your fingers pull my panties aside. Ohh my I feel your cock rubbing against my wetness. I put my arms around your neck and oh nowwww

I feel the tip of your cock push into my pussy. ohhhheeeeeee enooooowwwwwwww. My head goes back with orgasm. So soon????? how long has it been and oh I feel you pushing further in me and pulling out. (whispering) yes Im yours fuck me fuck meeeee

I hear Tracy laughing and dancing faintly but focusing on what is happening to my body now with David ohhhh yessssss

i take your legs and lift you up and wrap your legs aroudn your waist i steady you on the railing of the balcony and start to fuck you ... so high above the street my cock pushes deeper and deeper i feel how wet you are and hear how willing you are and i oblige and fuck you holding your waist as you sit on the rail my cock pumping in and out

Oh Dave Ohh Daveeee fuck me like that!!! Panting I lift up and lock my ankles around you. Oh the night air hitting my skin as your cock moves in and out of me. Oh yessss likkkeeeee that ohhhmmmmmmmmm

Yes he wants me oh soooo good soo hard. "uh David You knew you would fuck me didn't you? Huh You knew I would do this?" Feeling your hips moving hard and firm in and out of me. Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy. hmmmmmmm. Feeling little prickles moving down my spine. God he is in soooo deep.

My head rests on your shoulder just so I can see Tracy twerking her ass above Ben and his cock slowly stroking. WOw Ben is big. Tracy is going to have fun

I am interrupted by another wave of "ohhhhhh yessssss Davvvvvveeee ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy" My eyes close. My

my cock getting so deep inside you as i feel you lock those ankles around my body and pull me deeper and hold yourself tighter to me .. with each thrust our bodies meld together your breasts flatten agastin my chest ... i pull back and watch your breasts bounce in the cool air and see your nipples stretching and aching ...

slamming in and out again and again ... the cool air contrasting with your wet hot pussy as we fuck .. i look at you with a knowing smile

I nod ... yup a little birdy told me you might be up for a hard fuck "
i say and then slam back into you and hold myself there feeling your juices coating my cock and dripping down to my balls and your talented muscles squeezing and milking me

Ben behind me is admiring the fine flesh and talents of Tracy. stroking his cock with one hand the other slaps her ass and the sound of her tight ass is a lttle surprising to him ....
"come on baby ... dont stop ... work that body ... look what you've done to me " he says .... then he cant resist and slips to the edge of the chair and grabs her hips and burries his face between her ass cheeks licking her pussy between her legs

As your cock moves in and out of me, I look deep into your eyes, My god such confidence in you. Taking me even though it was obvious I am married. Clenching around your cock, pulsating my muscles to tighten onto this hardness inside of me.

Our moaning is interrupted by Ben saying, "come on baby, donnnntttt stop that" I cannot see but I guess Tracy is giving him a lapdance. Tracy begins to moan. Giggling, I am guessing she is getting what she needs. What I cannot see is that Ben has moved his face to Tracy's tight sexy ass and has moved his tongue into her wetness. Tracy begins to slowly shake and shiver as she feels Ben's tongue enter her wetness.

Suddenly you say, "A little birdy told me you would be a hard fuck" I see you smile knowing that you have my husband's prize and it sends me close to another orgasm. My arms and legs loosen and my head falls back. My pussy begins to grind on you as my boobs feel the cool air. My boobs shake and my legs tighten their grip as you pulsate so deep inside of me.

"Oh Dave ohhhhh yesssssss you rrrrr ohhhhh god sooo DEEPPPPPPPPPP!" I nearly faint as pleasure begins to rise in my body.

i watch and feel your body tighten on me ... and then you relax and i bend my knees and hold you tight as you relax and lean out farther and farther over the edge of the railing .. your hair falling back free and blowing in the wind your breasts rising up into the cool air and i fuck you ... i fuck you like you are in mid air ...

your body glowing in the moonlight .... like a pearl ...

Bens tongue slithers into tracys eager wet pussy .. his tongue dancing and his lips sucking on her pulsing pussy lips tasting her ...
he gets up from his chair and begins to bend her over more and more her flexible body easily bending in half her ass in he air bens mouth returnig to his prize

you hear 1 snap of his fingers and then a stern cold command " cum tracy " and then he returns his face to her warmth

Back