Husband & Wife share fantasies - somehow both see son's penis and its huge - husband fantasies wife fucks her son - she warns husband no turning back

NickCave

Lonely
So, like the title says... A husband & wife have a good marriage, but typically slowing sex life. Husband admits he'd love to see wife fucked by someone with a huge cock. I can't remember how, but they both caught a glimpse of their son's dick and it's huge. The husband can't stop talking about how big it was - so much so that the wife gets sick of hearing about it. Husband eggs her on to fuck their hung son. The wife initially balks... the husband won't let up. Finally, the wife warns the husband, "If I go through with this...there is no turning back. Things WILL be changed forever." The husband's lust keeps prodding her to do it. So, mom fucks son and he rocks her world so much that she can't go back to her tiny (in comparison to son) husband's dick. Her husband was devastated, especially since he wouldn't stop asking her to do it.

Anyone know this story? Link? I can't believe I didn't bookmark it.

You, my kind sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

That's the one. I can't remember if I even liked it the first time I read it but I like to give stories a second read after a good duration. I usually bookmark them into a special category so I know I've read it once and somehow I forgot.

The author is syd_v63. OMG! I just read a different story of his. I hate the visual changes made to Literotica.

Anyway, thank you, RelentlessOnaism.

You, my kind sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

That's the one. I can't remember if I even liked it the first time I read it but I like to give stories a second read after a good duration. I usually bookmark them into a special category so I know I've read it once and somehow I forgot.

The author is syd_v63. OMG! I just read a different story of his. I hate the visual changes made to Literotica.

Anyway, thank you, RelentlessOnaism.
You were very lucky. I just happened to be reading it around the time I saw your request.

Back