HT give a better BJ?

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Not that it was that bad as he did cum. It's just that I've never dealt with a foreskin before. I did study up on this just in case as he is from Mexico. And indeed he was intact. Someone (sorry, can't remember who) posted very good advice on this. I also read some informative websites and watched videos, but when it came right down to it, I couldn't seem to do what I saw and read about.

For one thing, he is on the short side, even when hard. I found I couldn't deep throat him at all. I could fully take him into my mouth but he had a bit of a belly so I wasn't able to get his balls in my mouth as well. Plus we were in a somewhat restrictive area. If he sat on the bed, he was up a little too high for me to reach while on my knees. I had him lie down but bending over for that long was doing a number on my back. The bed was very small. When he stood up, he was a little too low for me so that didn't work. I don't think I have a really big nose, but I found myself having difficulty with my nose itself. Yeah, laugh! :D It kept going where I didn't want it to. He also had a jacket on with kangaroo pockets and stuff in the pockets. Got much easier once he took that off.

Must bring him to my house where I have a much better assortment of furniture. Ha!

Here's another problem. His foreskin seemed rather tight and I was fearful of hurting him. At one point, he reached down there and did something but I was getting a drink of water so I didn't see exactly what he did. I think he pulled it further down the shaft.

It seemed to me that my mouth kept getting drier as I sucked him or that the wetness was going down under the foreskin. Could that be? Maybe good for him but I found myself having to stop to drink water. What I couldn't do though was work my tongue down under the foreskin as I had read about. it seemed all my tongue was doing was pushing the foreskin down lower. It seemed I was mostly concentrating on the head and the frenulum.

I didn't know what to do with my hands. I tried cupping his balls. They were rather small too and really I only needed one hand to stroke him and cup his balls at the same time. But that didn't seem to give him any pleasure.

The other issue was that he was silent. Totally silent. Now, I'm not. I get quite loud and I will say that he was distracting me quite nicely to the point where I flat out couldn't concentrate and feared I might accidentally bite him. :eek: Luckily I didn't.

My point is, I couldn't tell if what I was doing felt good to him or not. So much so that I think I stopped three times to ask if he wanted me to go on. There was total silence on his part and he barely moved. Now that might just be the way he is.

I thought I tasted pre-cum but it was swallowed up by the foreskin. I only knew he was coming because I could taste it. But not very much because he tried to keep from cumming in my mouth. He almost acted ashamed that he did. Must work on that.

He kept telling me to relax. I was relaxed, but I think I would have been more relaxed had we been in less confining surroundings and if that low ceiling wasn't shining a bright light down on both of us.

I think maybe he wasn't very relaxed. And he was very sleepy. Also he kept his eyes shut throughout and even for several minutes afterwards, just sitting there naked.

I did try licking him after he came. I will always try that twice. I didn't see a look of pain but he did say "No more".

So... What could I have done better or what can I do next time? I'm seeing him again next week and I want to make it good!

Last edited:
Me too ;) It can be done by one too, if he knows the problem and knows what to do. It took me a long time to realize how to get around this tight foreskin business. I didn't have access to the Internet then.

Interesting. I've honestly never really noticed foreskins - I think almost everyone I've ever encountered has been uncut, and it just doesn't register with me.

Otherwise ... hmmm. My ex-BF and I both had (well, I guess we still have) back issues. We found that doing things with both of us lying on our sides helped. (It feels deeply unsexy to talk about it like this, but it worked.) This included fucking and blowjobs. The other things we ended up liking about this is that everyone can be 'active'.

The silent thing would throw me off too. Maybe it'll get better next time. I totally screwed up sex with a someone new a couple of weeks ago just because he was new (and ridiculously pretty - that was just too distracting). I don't think it was BAD, per se - I just wasn't bringing my A game. But I know if I saw him again, it would be a lot better ... sadly, I don't think that's going to happen.

With the four women I’ve been with that have given me a BJ, I was always saying something, even if it was as simple as “that feels good”, “keep sucking”, or “ohhh, (their name)”. Guys should be active receivers. One woman was so good at it and had me in utter ecstasy, I screamed, “You are fucking amazing! I’m going to blow the back of your fucking head off!” Still remember the slutty smile right after that. She licked her lips, moved back on the bed, rubbed her slit slowly, and said, “your turn”.

My wife, who was very reluctant to go down on me for the longest time now loves to. A lot of the reason is the verbal encouragement and the way she knows she makes me feel.

Damn.
It takes two...
I have been there.

Yeah. It would seem that the foreskin is complicating things only from the standpoint that I'm not really sure what to do and he was so silent. It was obvious though that you can't suck a cock with a foreskin like you can one without. Not even remotely the same!

Me too ;) It can be done by one too, if he knows the problem and knows what to do. It took me a long time to realize how to get around this tight foreskin business. I didn't have access to the Internet then.

I'm not sure he knows what to do.

Interesting. I've honestly never really noticed foreskins - I think almost everyone I've ever encountered has been uncut, and it just doesn't register with me.

Otherwise ... hmmm. My ex-BF and I both had (well, I guess we still have) back issues. We found that doing things with both of us lying on our sides helped. (It feels deeply unsexy to talk about it like this, but it worked.) This included fucking and blowjobs. The other things we ended up liking about this is that everyone can be 'active'.

The silent thing would throw me off too. Maybe it'll get better next time. I totally screwed up sex with a someone new a couple of weeks ago just because he was new (and ridiculously pretty - that was just too distracting). I don't think it was BAD, per se - I just wasn't bringing my A game. But I know if I saw him again, it would be a lot better ... sadly, I don't think that's going to happen.

I'll have to bring him to my bed to lie on our sides which is my preferred method. His bed was small and against the wall, not allowing for much space to move around.

I think the issue was that his foreskin kept popping back up and covering the head. From what I've read, the foreskin itself doesn't give pleasure when stroked, licked etc,

What finally seemed to work was to take him fully into my mouth then work my mouth up and down but he seriously gave me no sign that he was about to cum. Usually I will feel the guy's balls begin to tighten. His didn't. He did put his hands on my shoulders as he came so I will remember that for next time.

With the four women I’ve been with that have given me a BJ, I was always saying something, even if it was as simple as “that feels good”, “keep sucking”, or “ohhh, (their name)”. Guys should be active receivers. One woman was so good at it and had me in utter ecstasy, I screamed, “You are fucking amazing! I’m going to blow the back of your fucking head off!” Still remember the slutty smile right after that. She licked her lips, moved back on the bed, rubbed her slit slowly, and said, “your turn”.

My wife, who was very reluctant to go down on me for the longest time now loves to. A lot of the reason is the verbal encouragement and the way she knows she makes me feel.

I'm very verbal. But when giving head, you have to kind of stop the action to talk. I did ask him three times if I should continue because it was almost like he was playing statue. His breathing didn't change. His stomach didn't tense. Nothing. And he kept his eyes tightly closed. He did seem very nervous and tense. He kept telling me to relax. Ha. I was relaxed.

At least he didn't freak out at my being so loud when I came. My ex husband couldn't stand that and would clamp his hand over my mouth.

I will do some more studying to see what I can do differently or better next time.

Hi Jada
Sounds more to me that he needs to know how to be a better recipient of a good blow job. Being vocal and letting your lover know how much you appreciate what she is doing and maybe even giving some suggestions on what you want her to do and what feels good goes a long way. My guess is that what you've already experienced with this man is probably about all you're going to get.

PM me if you'd like to talk more 😉

Seems like he's lacking in communication skills during sexual encounters. Communication I feel is the key to good sex.

Hi Jada
Sounds more to me that he needs to know how to be a better recipient of a good blow job. Being vocal and letting your lover know how much you appreciate what she is doing and maybe even giving some suggestions on what you want her to do and what feels good goes a long way. My guess is that what you've already experienced with this man is probably about all you're going to get.

PM me if you'd like to talk more 😉

I don't think so. I think it was a combination of things. Maybe nervous. Maybe he didn't know what to tell me to do. And he was very tired.

I've often said that I dislike getting oral. The reason being, I've had so many men use the same, weak technique. They form the letter "V" with two fingers to isolate the clit, then stab at it softly with the tip of their tongue. This leads me to telling them to stop. They don't of course, so I put them in a headlock with my thighs and pry them off.

I was with one guy who gave me really good oral but only once. I have no clue what he did. If I knew, I would tell the others. I did have a Lit. guy send me a video on how to eat pussy and although it was very informative, I still don't think I could verbalize it to tell the guy what to do. I do like the technique of trying two different things. Like at the eye Dr. Is this better? Or... Is THIS better. Doesn't work so well when giving head though as I have to keep stopping the action to talk.

I think the main issue though is the tight foreskin. At least I think it's right. It's the only one I've seen up close and personal. He didn't seem to know what to do about. And from what I've read or been told by others here, if that isn't dealt with properly, it can be really painful. I might have been causing him pain and he was trying not to show it.

Enthusiasm is always key, and it sounds like you may have been a bit tentative while you figured things out.

You also mentioned that he is small, so maybe he is shy about it.

Longer labia on a woman tends to be more sensitive, or so I have read (more nerve endings) maybe the same is true for penii.

Seems like he's lacking in communication skills during sexual encounters. Communication I feel is the key to good sex.

Yes but English is not his native language. I've been reading more on this and I think at least in the beginning, I was doing the opposite of what I should have been doing. I probably did cause him pain. :(

Enthusiasm is always key, and it sounds like you may have been a bit tentative while you figured things out.

You also mentioned that he is small, so maybe he is shy about it.

Longer labia on a woman tends to be more sensitive, or so I have read (more nerve endings) maybe the same is true for penii.

Hmmm... I do have longer labia.

I think I was being enthusiastic. I showed him that I enjoyed what I was doing. Told him he tasted good (he did). etc. But in reading more about this I think maybe I was causing pain.

What I read prior told me to concentrate on the head. What I read just now told me *not* to touch/lick the head because it would cause pain.

What made him cum was taking him fully into my mouth and sliding my mouth gently up and down. I will concentrate on that next time.

Hey great thread! Is there any chance you could add some of the resources you found useful? I cant add anything as I'm also new to this ballgame and still learning the rules.

Hey great thread! Is there any chance you could add some of the resources you found useful? I cant add anything as I'm also new to this ballgame and still learning the rules.

I'll put some links up later. Need to get to bed. Just make sure you look at the pics. A lot of the ones I saw had very long and loose foreskins. I could see how you could work your tongue under those.

My guy has a very tight one. I could see just the tip of the head and I could only seem to roll it back to just under the head. Also seemed very dry and did not want to stay rolled back. If your guy looks like that, then do not try to follow the advice from the links I'll put up.

The frenulum is usually the most sensitive part. I know it is on me on the under side just below the head. It sounds like you can't really get to it on him. I don't really know if the frenulum is sort of created by an artifact of circumcision I don't actually know enough about that anatomically speaking.

I think we need a urology consult here.

Obviously, whatever you were doing when you actually got off is probably something you should continue.

Maybe consider laying your head over the edge of the bed and letting him fuck uour mouth. That would give you a better idea about what feels good to him.

Another though would be to pm Sterculus (sp?) He is a felatio enthusiast, so maybe he has had some experience with an uncircumcised penis, and being Male, might be able to better explain the mechanics?

The frenulum is usually the most sensitive part. I know it is on me on the under side just below the head. It sounds like you can't really get to it on him. I don't really know if the frenulum is sort of created by an artifact of circumcision I don't actually know enough about that anatomically speaking.

I think we need a urology consult here.

Obviously, whatever you were doing when you actually got off is probably something you should continue.

Maybe consider laying your head over the edge of the bed and letting him fuck uour mouth. That would give you a better idea about what feels good to him.

I did get to the frenulum but it seemed too sensitive. His bed is only a twin and the room was very small so there was no way for me to get into that position very well or I would have.

This is definitely touchy to go into details. I know so far that he is super super sensitive. I also know that he does not have the problem with tightness you are describing so *yay* I guess?
I definitely feel fish out of water because I definitely know what to do with circumcised, but un, nope. I've done quite a bit of watching, and paying attention, but I'm still a bit intimidated.
I havent asked him about the tongue under I'm going to have to ask before attempting that me thinks. I know his most sensitive part is actually his corona not his frenulum. He has Hirsuties coronae glandis which basically means a hack ton more sensation there. Go him. LOL. ^__^.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
So that is one area I know to be aware of but not to be too um... enthusiastic with...

This is definitely touchy to go into details. I know so far that he is super super sensitive. I also know that he does not have the problem with tightness you are describing so *yay* I guess?
I definitely feel fish out of water because I definitely know what to do with circumcised, but un, nope. I've done quite a bit of watching, and paying attention, but I'm still a bit intimidated.
I havent asked him about the tongue under I'm going to have to ask before attempting that me thinks. I know his most sensitive part is actually his corona not his frenulum. He has Hirsuties coronae glandis which basically means a hack ton more sensation there. Go him. LOL. ^__^.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
So that is one area I know to be aware of but not to be too um... enthusiastic with...

Wow! I learned something new! Thanks!

I think the misconception by many is that circumcised and uncircumcised are the same except for the foreskin. That appears to me not to be the case at all. I now need to ignore everything I thought I knew about sex and start from scratch.

I also think from looking at pics that my guy not only has a tight foreskin but a slightly short one. I didn't see his soft cock but when hard, the tip remains uncovered by the foreskin. For this reason, most of the stretching techniques I read about will not work. There is no way for me to insert two fingers under it. Apparently most foreskins extend beyond the penis. I am not going to do as I read and attempt to slide two knitting needles under it. I believe if I even tried to do that, I'd see how fast he could run!

So... Next time, I will be armed with coconut oil and a lot of patience. This is how he is and we can't change it. I'll go very slowly and see where it goes. I think he was pretty nervous as well as tired. Maybe next time he won't be as nervous. That should help!

Yeah. It would seem that the foreskin is complicating things only from the standpoint that I'm not really sure what to do and he was so silent. It was obvious though that you can't suck a cock with a foreskin like you can one without. Not even remotely the same!
I'll step in as an uncut man and say, if the penis is fully erect, there's no real sign of a foreskin. The head fully emerges and the foreskin itself tightens back behind the frenulum and becames part of the shaft. At that point, an uncut cock looks much the same as a cut one, and in my case at least, without any odd bends or kinks that might be a consequence of the circumcision. The head is probably more sensitive than a cut cock, for the simple reason that a cut cock will have become desensitised over time, because the head is always exposed.

From what you're describing here,the guy wasn't fully erect. Which is a different problem entirely.

Back