H's Occasional Gallery

Another hotel room, on a day of celebration. So before the wine and fine food....

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

(Also featuring remnants of this summer's cycling suntan!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why haven’t I been here before? I have catching up to do... don’t mind me, I’ll be sat in the corner reading...

psst - what was removed by moderator? :eek:

Why haven’t I been here before? I have catching up to do... don’t mind me, I’ll be sat in the corner reading...

psst - what was removed by moderator? :eek:

Welcome! Great to see you here, I'm a great admirer of your dark place, as it were...!

I'm slightly mystified as to what was in the picture that broke the rules! Meanwhile, here it is in link form.

Welcome! Great to see you here, I'm a great admirer of your dark place, as it were...!

I'm slightly mystified as to what was in the picture that broke the rules! Meanwhile, here it is in link form.

I don’t understand the rules... gorgeous pic, you look ready to be painted so I’m imagining Numi with an easel the other side of the room :D

I don’t understand the rules... gorgeous pic, you look ready to be painted so I’m imagining Numi with an easel the other side of the room :D

Thanks! I wouldn't let her stay over the other side of the room for long, though...!

Another week, another hotel room...:)

8Stlvt1.jpg

Relaxing in a hammock in a beautiful resort.

it's good to see you and your lovely photographer back, here and on the Couples thread, H. Ms I just bought a hammock for our backyard maybe I'll do my own version of this once it warms up a bit and I have a little color.

Cheers

it's good to see you and your lovely photographer back, here and on the Couples thread, H. Ms I just bought a hammock for our backyard maybe I'll do my own version of this once it warms up a bit and I have a little color.

Cheers

Great to hear from you HR, and thanks for your kind words - perhaps we need a "Hammock Challenge" thread. :D
I will look forward to seeing your version, which is certain to be mightily impressive...

*makes myself at home after bring away*

Did you bring wine? Oh, and shiny toys? :D:rose:

These have been posted in other threads, but I thought I'd put them here too for posterity. :)

Before our recent big anniversary we ordered a very special cock ring, and somehow managed not to use it until the celebratory vacation, although we were sorely tempted. Details in Suckonsimon's cock ring thread, if anyone wants to buy one.

Here's the ring in action last night, in front of the fire.

s80zyaq.jpg

Here and here are some links involving rather more thorough action, pre and post-orgasmic.;)

These have been posted in other threads, but I thought I'd put them here too for posterity. :)

Before our recent big anniversary we ordered a very special cock ring, and somehow managed not to use it until the celebratory vacation, although we were sorely tempted. Details in Suckonsimon's cock ring thread, if anyone wants to buy one.

Here's the ring in action last night, in front of the fire.

Here and here are some links involving rather more thorough action, pre and post-orgasmic.;)

I love it! Sooo beautiful. Yes, I'm talking about the ring! :heart:
Of course, it ALL looks delicious. Numi is a lucky lady and I'm glad she shares you with us like this.

What a lovely thing to see as I wake...it's got me smiling! :kiss:

Wow, those are excellent. You really put forth much effort into creating interesting photos. So much artistic and erotic feel to those photos.

I love it! Sooo beautiful. Yes, I'm talking about the ring! :heart:
Of course, it ALL looks delicious. Numi is a lucky lady and I'm glad she shares you with us like this.

What a lovely thing to see as I wake...it's got me smiling! :kiss:

Thanks for your lovely words bfg! Always happy to provoke a smile...:rose::kiss:

Wow, those are excellent. You really put forth much effort into creating interesting photos. So much artistic and erotic feel to those photos.

That's a lovely thing to say, thank you solardays!

Back