How many women love sucking cock?

I have always enjoyed sucking cock and teasing his slit as his precum oozes out. I do love to swallow and having him hold my head as he is cuming.
How wonderful….. thank you for firing my imagination with your gorgeous honesty …

I love it. It's a fetish for me. Cock sucking is so versatile. You can be dominant and aggressive with it, or you can be forced, docile and submissive. I love every aspect of sucking cock. 🖤🖤
I like your interpretation of the act of cock sucking. ;) Especially your thoughts of being aggressive with it -- my masochistic side loves when a woman very aggressively sucks, nibbles all over it, and even slaps it around a bit. It makes for a much more intense climax!

Hace poco descubrí a unas chicas fascinantes que hacen sesiones de juegos de rol contigo y tu miembro. Consiguen crear personajes increíbles y cada una de sus sesiones se convierte en una auténtica aventura. Experimentan con diferentes escenarios, desde la fantasía a la ciencia ficción, y cada vez algo nuevo e inolvidable. Estos juegos de rol alegran mis tardes solitarias. Si alguien aún no ha probado este tipo de juegos de rol, ¡se lo recomiendo encarecidamente! Es divertido, refrescante y te abre un mundo de fantasía. Aquí está su contacto 649214577.

Last edited:
I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed this morning though. My husband woke up rock hard (he usually does) and since it's been over a week since we've done it I went down on him to get him nice and ready while I used a free hand to get myself ready for him. But then, with no more than 5 seconds of warning after only 2 or 3 minutes, he exploded a huge load in my mouth! "Sorry babe" didn't cut it. I was soooooo disappointed. I really wanted to finally ring in the new year with a hot and heavy bang-a-thon but he wasn't able to last in my mouth hardly at all. It tasted yummy. And there sure was a lot of it but dammit I NEED SEX!!!!!

I have to admit I was more than a little disappointed this morning though. My husband woke up rock hard (he usually does) and since it's been over a week since we've done it I went down on him to get him nice and ready while I used a free hand to get myself ready for him. But then, with no more than 5 seconds of warning after only 2 or 3 minutes, he exploded a huge load in my mouth! "Sorry babe" didn't cut it. I was soooooo disappointed. I really wanted to finally ring in the new year with a hot and heavy bang-a-thon but he wasn't able to last in my mouth hardly at all. It tasted yummy. And there sure was a lot of it but dammit I NEED SEX!!!!!
Now that's not fair at all. Big hug, Liz, and I hope he makes it up to you tonight.

I will be right over lol

Well like you said....."since it's been over a week"......and your talented work was just too much . I bet he made up for it another time .

I love it. It's a fetish for me. Cock sucking is so versatile. You can be dominant and aggressive with it, or you can be forced, docile and submissive. I love every aspect of sucking cock. 🖤🖤
Exactly! It's yours to lick, kiss, suck, swallow, make him moan, hold him back and take your time and then to taste or feel or watch his sperm shooting out. It's such a turn-on.

Back