How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
very much looking forward to making a trip to the UK , there's some beautiful and naughty ladies there if this thread is any indication.

Oh noooo they are all angels.
You should just cum to visit me πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚:eek:

Deluding - at long last...

Good morning all...

Late fifties male who has been an avid reader for many years, now finally signed-up!

Based in East-central Scotland.

Nice to realise there are so many of us from this side of the pond...

London here, and very glad I'm not out in that weather, it's starting to wuther.

About to brave the wild Norfolk weather to go and walk the dog. If I'm not back in an hour, send out the search party!

Delightfully dull West Mids here.

Question : Do people talk to each other via this thread ? - or is it just me :)

Originally. Born in Hull. Hessle actually. Now in Ontario, Canada.

Lovely fall day here. Been exceptionally warm all week mixed with rain. Almost 20 C.

I spent 3 years in the 80s at Raf Mildenhall/Lakenheath.

I would KILL for some sausage and chips fresh from the chippy....and some good Yorkshire Pudding..:)

UK Midlands

How to build a bonfire in this 'weather'

Plenty of combustable material liberally dowsed in diesel or cooking oil, to light it up a full pack of paraffin firelighter right in the middle of it and Robert is your mother's brother!

blazing_fire_by_ticklemeimsexy.jpg

Morning All :):)

What delights does this Sunday hold for everyone?
Morning to you an' all, although it 's really afternoon now. Several letters, and they have to be handwritten. *sigh*

Right. Mug of tea, inoffensive biros, writing pad, laptop turned and shoved to one side of the tilting table. Almost more bearable than doing lines... :rolleyes:

Morning to you an' all, although it 's really afternoon now. Several letters, and they have to be handwritten. *sigh*

Right. Mug of tea, inoffensive biros, writing pad, laptop turned and shoved to one side of the tilting table. Almost more bearable than doing lines... :rolleyes:

Especially if you haven't been naughty :D

Morning All :):)

What delights does this Sunday hold for everyone?

Hopefully a restful one! ... now that I've finished burying the offspring's geriatric gerbil in the garden. Not a great start to any day really! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back