How Many of us are from the United Kingdom - part the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come and say hi - UKers to meet each other

I am bumping this thread as I think we need to still have a UK thread in the personal ads column like our friends in America and so on to be able to meet other UKers.

The last one was closed for reaching maximum capacity and the following one (hunny bunny's) was moved to the Playground - but I think new Listers may not see that one as clearly - we Brits are hiding in the playground UK threads (there are a couple of different ones) but perhaps this one should be like the old one - come and say hi.

In amused reflection of our Britishness it seems to be traditional to state the region you hide in and the weather where you are :D

I am bumping this thread as I think we need to still have a UK thread in the personal ads column like our friends in America and so on to be able to meet other UKers.

The last one was closed for reaching maximum capacity and the following one (hunny bunny's) was moved to the Playground - but I think new Listers may not see that one as clearly - we Brits are hiding in the playground UK threads (there are a couple of different ones) but perhaps this one should be like the old one - come and say hi.

In amused reflection of our Britishness it seems to be traditional to state the region you hide in and the weather where you are :D

Well said ... I'm in the south and it's miserable and damp

no alarm

Laying in bed listening to the rain , no alarms,no morning rush ,lovely !! Morning all!

Slightly sunny here in the west mids, BUT is its a bank holiday yaye!!!!

Anyone doing anything exciting today?

I'm from the uk but I'm one of those emigrants going over there and stealing their jobs and women.

Cheers, Tallulah - I only binned this so as not to conflict with Hunny's thread.
As that has been moved, let the jollity commence.

ps. It's rather grey in the Black Country today :D:D

Cheers, Tallulah - I only binned this so as not to conflict with Hunny's thread.
As that has been moved, let the jollity commence.

ps. It's rather grey in the Black Country today :D:D

I understand - you are a thoughtful guy :)

Sigh - weather update: it is pissing down now haha

True but the local males may not see it that way.

Yes - but maybe the locals should reflect on why their women are seeking thrills elsewhere? :D

Hold on - let me just pull my morals back into place - yeah - you are a wicked man :p

May aswell say hello since the devil is making work for idle hands with this piss poor bank holiday weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back