• Maybe

Votes: 53 7.0%
  • I sometimes think about it.

Votes: 70 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 85 11.2%

• Total voters
oldcuriousdick

Hi, new to this sight so I'm sorry if this is to long or confusing, I've been married for 45 years,I'm 65 years old and have asked my wife for 44 of those years to have a mmf and mfm threesome or to let me watch her suck another man and she always said she could never do that but i kept asking and kept getting the same excuse. fast forward to 2017 when by accident I found out she had fucked my brother right after she had our first child within the first year of our marriage and right before my prostate cancer diagnosis in 2018 I found out she had fucked other men off and on the first 10 years of our life together and also tried a threesome with a guy and my sister, we fought about this right on through to my cancer diagnosis which then took over my time and mind set, I had my prostate removed in 2019 thus no more erections but now I'm more horny than ever (opposite from what I was told by the doctors) i get help with erections from a pump and cock rings (hot ha?) we are still together (a work in progress) so I asked for a threesome again and she said maybe when she gets healthy enough again so do you think I can make this happen after all of this ?

One night after a game of strip poker with another couple has to be the best memory of this that I've had . With my wife and the other guy fighting it out to the end and him being the winner it was time to move on to other fun .His wife led him to the couch and sat him down , She then placed my wife , on her knees , between his legs in the perfect position . She then put me , on my back , under my wife's pussy .She then took a seat nearby to watch the show that was about to happen .

I began to lick and suck my wife's beautiful pussy with it's nicely trimmed bush and shortly after that I noticed that I could see thru her swaying tits what she was doing to his thick uncut cock . She wasn't just blowing him as much as making love to it . Without a doubt it was the most sensual thing I'd ever witnessed . She was sliding his foreskin slowly up and down and licking his cock from his balls to the head . Spending time sliding her lips up and down the underside and sucking his frenulum working it up to his full length . As he began to grow in her hand she engulfed it as much as she could to try to enjoy all of it . Her tongue danced swirling around and around the big head slathering it with saliva and occasionally teasing just the head by sucking just that into her mouth . He wasn't forcing it into her throat but he was definitely thrusting to get more in her mouth . She was in total control and loving every second of it .

As for me I was not only giving her pussy the tongue lashing of her life I'd also inserted a couple fingers in to massage her g-spot which get's her off every time . It was working as she started shuddering and began her first of many orgasms of the night . All the while he's getting the benefit of her moaning around his thickness as she cums . Like some women she can cum just from having a hard cock in her mouth so she was in for a glorious night between my ministrations and his fat dick . I was losing track of time but it kept going on and on .

Watching the love she was giving his cock and tasting her sweet juices was almost more than I could stand . She was cumming over and over shuddering and moaning all the while . Seeing his cock grow even longer and harder due to her loving lips and seeing the head of his cock grow even larger than it started out . It also seemed to be turning darker almost purple , twitching between her lips and deep into her mouth . How he kept from cumming for so long I've never understood but that's what he does .

I lost count of how many orgasms she had but when he had his it was memorable . Watching him twitch between her lips and the thrusting of his hips as his balls began to suck up I knew he was preparing to unleash all he had to give her . She gets very animated when she's cumming while giving head and when it all started to happen at once it was unbelievable .

She was cumming when he started to erupt into her mouth all hell broke loose and she was humping and fucking my face like never before .I saw the first pulse of his cock as it started pumping into her and again lost count of how many times it throbbed unloading what seemed like a never ending load . Her facefucking of me was like a bucking bronco and I loved every part of it .

Seeing his cum leak out the corners of her mouth as she tried her best to gulp it all down was an amazing sight to see .All this time my cock is hard enough to cut diamonds and I still don't know why I didn't blow a load across the room without even touching it . They were both cumming and cumming until he had no more to give . Even then she kept sucking and milking every drop out of him she could get . She'd earned it ! Between her moaning on his cock and his grunting as he filled her pretty mouth with his hot sticky seed even I was used up !

When we all unwound all his wife could say was " Wow !"

Sorry this was so long but it was a long night !

Last edited:
One night after a game of strip poker with another couple has to be the best memory of this that I've had . With my wife and the other guy fighting it out to the end and him being the winner it was time to move on to other fun .His wife led him to the couch and sat him down , She then placed my wife , on her knees , between his legs in the perfect position . She then put me , on my back , under my wife's pussy .She then took a seat nearby to watch the show that was about to happen .

I began to lick and suck my wife's beautiful pussy with it's nicely trimmed bush and shortly after that I noticed that I could see thru her swaying tits what she was doing to his thick uncut cock . She wasn't just blowing him as much as making love to it . Without a doubt it was the most sensual thing I'd ever witnessed . She was sliding his foreskin slowly up and down and licking his cock from his balls to the head . Spending time sliding her lips up and down the underside and sucking his frenulum working it up to his full length . As he began to grow in her hand she engulfed it as much as she could to try to enjoy all of it . Her tongue danced swirling around and around the big head slathering it with saliva and occasionally teasing just the head by sucking just that into her mouth . He wasn't forcing it into her throat but he was definitely thrusting to get more in her mouth . She was in total control and loving every second of it .

As for me I was not only giving her pussy the tongue lashing of her life I'd also inserted a couple fingers in to massage her g-spot which get's her off every time . It was working as she started shuddering and began her first of many orgasms of the night . All the while he's getting the benefit of her moaning around his thickness as she cums . Like some women she can cum just from having a hard cock in her mouth so she was in for a glorious night between my ministrations and his fat dick . I was losing track of time but it kept going on and on .

Watching the love she was giving his cock and tasting her sweet juices was almost more than I could stand . She was cumming over and over shuddering and moaning all the while . Seeing his cock grow even longer and harder due to her loving lips and seeing the head of his cock grow even larger than it started out . It also seemed to be turning darker almost purple , twitching between her lips and deep into her mouth . How he kept from cumming for so long I've never understood but that's what he does .

I lost count of how many orgasms she had but when he had his it was memorable . Watching him twitch between her lips and the thrusting of his hips as his balls began to suck up I knew he was preparing to unleash all he had to give her . She gets very animated when she's cumming while giving head and when it all started to happen at once it was unbelievable .

She was cumming when he started to erupt into her mouth all hell broke loose and she was humping and fucking my face like never before .I saw the first pulse of his cock as it started pumping into her and again lost count of how many times it throbbed unloading what seemed like a never ending load . Her facefucking of me was like a bucking bronco and I loved every part of it .

Seeing his cum leak out the corners of her mouth as she tried her best to gulp it all down was an amazing sight to see .All this time my cock is hard enough to cut diamonds and I still don't know why I didn't blow a load across the room without even touching it . They were both cumming and cumming until he had no more to give . Even then she kept sucking and milking every drop out of him she could get . She'd earned it ! Between her moaning on his cock and his grunting as he filled her pretty mouth with his hot sticky seed even I was used up !

When we all unwound all his wife could say was " Wow !"

Sorry this was so long but it was a long night !

Fab story. Must have been a wonderful night. Just one question. Did she kiss you after he filled her mouth. It’s something my wife always does after she has taken a load. I love it

This has become a part of our fantasy play right now as he is away. I’m not sure if I want to get back into doing more outside of the two of us but it does have me looking at men I see as attractive in a whole other light.

I have recently watcher her fuck another man and I have seen her suck a cock but not to completion. So I guess next on my list would be to see her suck a guy off and swallow every drop.

Both of my husbands loved to watch me suck other guys cocks. But, they divorced me when my brother, and then my dad got me pregnant.

I have watched two ex wives sucking a friends cock More than a few times. I think about it a lot. Such a turn on.
The thought of present GF sucking someone else does nothing for me.

Back