Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lickerish said:guys can be so dettached(sp)? Have sex minus feelings for the other person involved. Fuck for the sake of fucking, everytime.
Harmless, casual sex.
I thought I could do it. I just can't turn off my feelings.
![]()
Now stand up straight, stick your boobs out, and go have some non-frog fun. It's Friday night. At least go down to Baskin-Robbins and flirt with the counter boy. Watch him turn all red. That's cheap harmless fun and good for the ego.
good for the counter boy as well? You'll make his Friday night.lobito said:it's sad to think that a FEW assholes make ALL of us guys look bad.
pagancowgirl said:
Why does a capability for casual sex make us label men assholes? I'm perfectly capable of having no strings attached, friends with benefits type casual sex. I've had a lot of friends that were great lovers and it just never progressed beyond the friendship stage in any other area. Does that make me a bitch?
lickerish said:Well it sucks.
'Friends' with benefits' wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.. the sex is too awesome.. the 'just being friends' is not.