How frequently do you masturbate?

I'll be 23 next month. I'm female. I am either a dyke or omnisexual. I'd say several times a week, usually to more than one orgasm each time.

how often

Thinking about my answer really started me thinking and analyzing.
Male
inactive bi
Seems if I am getting anything from wife in the sexual department, I masturbate more, once a day maybe. But if she is into one of her "don't bother me with trivial things like sex" moods; I think the jerk-off times are fewer. Hell, I can't figure that one out.
Then there is masturbating without orgasm(still considered masterbating I'm sure) which seems to be happening more and bothering me less(not coming used to just send me to the ropes swearing and cussing)

sexual orientation: primarily straight (but i have a largely masturbatory big dick fetish)

The frequency of my masturbation is inversely proportionate to how much sex I'm getting at a given time. On average, I'd say 1.5 times per day.

Female
Sorta, kinda bi-sexual

I didn't figure out women could masterbate until I was 21. (WOW, better than sliced bread!!) On an average I masturbate 4 times a week. :cattail:

I am 40. Divorced, bi-sexual female. I masturbate at least everyday. Every morning in fact. No better way to start the day. Whether I have sex or not I masturbate every morning. Some days I may masturbate up to 4 times that day. Depending on how busy I am or how horny I feel at the time.

Last edited:
Re: Frequency

Originally posted by Crista
Female, Bi, 30

I play at least once a day, usually twice....sometimes I'm playing non-stop. The car rides seem to ignite the libido, fortunately I haven't crashed yet. :)

Almost everynight that I'm on the computer, my one hand is busilly playing away. Like right now for instance.
MMMMMmmmmm Crista I have found we have quite alot in common....

they say masturbation fucks with your short term memory

Age - 36
Gender - male
Orientation - waking life/straight dream life/bi

...funny, for some reason I cannot remember a day when I did not masturbate!

Last edited:
I do atleast twice a day.Un-like most women, I prefere my fingers over my toys.It usually takes at least four fingers for me to bring myself to orgasm.3 in my pussy and 1 in my ass......after several minutes of clit stimulation....By the way I am 28, bi-female so if any other bi feamles would like to chat PM me..Michelle

michelle2003 said:
I do atleast twice a day.Un-like most women, I prefere my fingers over my toys.It usually takes at least four fingers for me to bring myself to orgasm.3 in my pussy and 1 in my ass......after several minutes of clit stimulation....By the way I am 28, bi-female so if any other bi feamles would like to chat PM me..Michelle

That was a good SELF-PLUG, pardon the pun, Michelle :)

Masturbation

Michelle, we are so much alike. I love fingers much more than my toys. I especially love feeding on my wett fingers while I play.

I've been trying to PM you for days, but your mailbox is always too full...I can see why though.

Can't wait to talk real time with you..

25, male, 85% straight I guess...I dunno, maybe 70% lol

Usually once a day, today was twice. Once when I woke up and once again right now while looking at Michelle's pics.

:devil: :p

Sometimes I'll go for a few days without it, but it's rare. I do it less when I'm in a relationship and right now I'm single. Anyone want to help me stop this nasty habit?

hmm.....

I wonder if Santa will drop me by Kentucky, so I can help Michelle out with her fingers. They look like they are getting tired. I oughtta know, I was watching them for quite a while, hehe.

I do it too

Age - 56
Gender - male
Orientation - bi
masturbate twice a day.......more if I am here....LOL

Male
bi-curious

once a day or every other day usually

but sometimes, 2, 3 times a day, once as many as 8 times in one 24hour period and in about 5 minutes

27 female bi-curious

I masterbate usually once-twice a day. Helps me sleep too!

The most was 6 times-which happens every now and then..

More so since I've discovered lit.

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious (it's hypenated, right? LOL)

Lately, I masturbate at least twice a day, sometimes three. I used to only masturbate only once a day, but I'm doing it twice as much now (or more) on request.

female 25
bi
about 5 times a week, sometimes more, but that's my avg

married
male
bi (in thought but not yet in deed)

everyday, mostly when in cybering with someone in the lit chat rooms!
i'm getting quite good at typing and stroking at the same time!

28 year old, straight male.

I masturbate 2-4 times a day. When I do it less its usually because I'm doing it for longer. If I have a lady in my life at the time its only less frequent because I'm with her.

I use to feel guilty for it but that long since evaporated. I just have a high drive.

whenever whereever..ha ha i do it to myself too much to count...in the bathroom..at work...at macdonalds..at school..inbetween classes...with anything..ha ha

Back