Tio_Narratore
Studies
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2008
- Posts
- 84,744
So I bit the bullet and set up a blog a couple of months back for my writing. I get this question a little while ago:
What do you think about teenagers that enjoy reading your story?
yeah okay. How the hell do I answer that? Underage sex and porn is a hotbed. I am certainly not going to say oh yeah i love it when kids whose parents should know what the hell they are looking at are reading my incest stories.
The paranoid in me wonders if this is some kind of set up from a lit troll.
I don't want to look rude and delete it but don't want to put my foot in my mouth either. I save that for the threads here!
My first reaction was to ignore it. (I've had some responses from readers claiming to be underage; I just ignore them and report it to the site).
My second reaction was to correct it; I abhor the use of "that" in reference to people.
"What do you think about teenagers who enjoy reading your story?"

