How do I find a CFNM opportunity?

Joeysmedic

Virgin
I’m trying to find the opportunity to experience CFNM. I e been look for years but can’t find a legitimate response to ads I’ve posted on numerous sites.

It is kind of a tall order...

If a woman gets naked in public, or with another man or even men, it can be construed as fun or even artistic, but for a man being nude, it is just looked at as being creepy. In public, the police will certainly be called.

But you can start small. Wear something diminutive at a beach, swimming hole, or pool. Take up cycling and wear tight cycling clothes. You won't be fully naked, and thus creepy, but still will be getting out of your comfort zone.

One day on my lunch break at work I went to the strip club and organized a private show. I was in a kinky mood and discussed CFNM with the stripper and she loved the idea. She took on the dominant type role and told me to strip right down and kicked my balls, teased me, spat on me, talked down to me etc.

So basically I paid a stripper to keep her clothes on but it was great. She made me hump her leg and then I masturbated till orgasm and she cleaned me up.

So if you don't know anyone to do it for free, sometimes paying is fun too.

Back