How did Lit show you its big heart today?

DDBustyBrit

Kickboxing Goddess!
Lit showed its big heart to me....with over 50 pm’s, plus post comments in 24 hours showing me nothing but love, support, caring, empathy and kindness for my heartbreak.

I was overwhelmed with love and I was in a very dark, broken, scary place... just know you ALL made the difference to someone out here yesterday. Thank you :rose:

There are Litsters here who their PG board personas depict as not always caring, trust me I even got lovely wise pm’s from some of them.

The wisdom and personal experiences imparted to me lifted me up when I desperately needed it and continue to do so today as they keep on coming.

I’d also like to say I don’t hate the other party involved in this, in fact the opposite is still true. Things changed for us, I ask you extend him grace please and don’t let this taint your opinion of him. We both got hurt and have some blame. I don’t love horrible people this hard, he’s a good man.

I probably needed to hit rock bottom in order to start my long journey back to having a whole healed heart again and moving on. I was going to take a break, but all this support has made me realize why should I, the support I need is here and I enjoy my threads and friends.

So today largely in part to all of you that reached out to me, I am still here and determined to return to the happy, positive, open hearted person I always aim to be.

Kindness breeds kindness, let’s keep it going & turn my negative into a positive!

So how did Lit show you it’s big heart today?

Last edited:
Lit showed its big heart to me....with over 50 pm’s, plus post comments in 24 hours showing me nothing but love, support, caring, empathy and kindness for my heartbreak.

I was overwhelmed with love and I was in a very dark, broken, scary place... just know you ALL made the difference to someone out here yesterday. Thank you :rose:

There are Litsters here who their PG board personas depict as not always caring, trust me I even got lovely wise pm’s from some of them.

The wisdom and personal experiences imparted to me lifted me up when I desperately needed it and continue to do so today, as they keep on coming.

I probably needed to hit rock bottom in order to start my long journey back to having a whole healed heart again and moving on. I was going to take a break, but all this support has made me realize why should I, the support I need is here and I enjoy my threads and friends.

So today largely in part to all of you that reached out to me, I am still here and determined to return to the happy, positive, open hearted person I always aim to be.

Kindness breeds kindness, let’s keep it going & turn my negative into a positive!

Lady, you are pretty damned lovable

The wisdom and personal experiences imparted to me lifted me up when I desperately needed it and continue to do so today as they keep on coming.

I’d also like to say I don’t hate the other party involved in this, in fact the opposite is still true. Things changed for us, I ask you extend him grace please and don’t let this taint your opinion of him. We both got hurt and have some blame. I don’t love horrible people this hard, he’s a good man.

We want our happy Brit back...we love you...:heart::heart::heart:

I showed some people on Lit my big tits today...
Does that count?

I’d like to see Lit’s Big Cock today.
But only if you’re the BIGGEST.

(Kidding, don’t flood my PMs with priapisms and roosters!)

Does that count?

You can't spell "heart" without "tits" . Oh, I'll be damned. I guess you can.

It's just more fun my way. Right Fara? (Disclaimer: Fara did not show me her tits).

Glad you're feeling happy DD.

Keeping it weird is a big part of Lit's big heart.

I'm going rhinestone mining...

The fact this thread exist shows lit’s Heart. I did not know it has anything but genitals and a mouth! Lol

Does that count?

This made me grin and wonder what mischief was afoot. :D

I’d like to see Lit’s Big Cock today.
But only if you’re the BIGGEST.

(Kidding, don’t flood my PMs with priapisms and roosters!)

This made me laugh. :D

And to the threads originator. Find what makes you happy in RL as well as here on Lit. Then most importantly, don't let bad days or people not being around to interact with you like before drag you down.

And to the threads originator. Find what makes you happy in RL as well as here on Lit. Then most importantly, don't let bad days or people not being around to interact with you like before drag you down.

Ty for this sage advice, I’m taking it a day at a time :)

Lit showed me it’s big heart today... with Rampant Poles of Pleasure 😈

Lit showed me its big heart today in the form of beautiful women who tell the haters out there (by implication) to piss up a rope. :D

Back