How about some BDSM links here:

If you are anywhere near Southern Ontario, or interested in the scene here at all, check out

DSSG: www.dssg.org

It is the group I am one of the organizers for. Also has information on our first annual kinky summer camp, coming in August!

Just bumping this again ... cos I had trouble finding it - and many newbies will need it!

Another bump

back to the top.

This was buried on page 3 and there are lots of new people :)

Another to bookmark posted in another thread by morninggirl5

I though this would be a good place for it and didn't think she would mind me reposting it here.......

http://www.io.com/~ambrosio/health/

Thanks for sharing it morninggirl..................

;)

Gol dang, but a girl could get lost wandering these links, but what a lovely way to shop and explore.

Merelan said:
Gol dang, but a girl could get lost wandering these links, but what a lovely way to shop and explore.

Enjoy................Oh what fun it can be.......;)

Free Ecards with a BDSM theme
The link above will take you directly to the card section on my poetry site. I played around with making some BDSM cards to add to my existing erotic cards. And now they're just sitting there bound and helpless, waiting for someone to take them. ;)

Reminiscing in old Links, I thought this deserves a

BUMP!

One of my favorite web sites has been down since March... just about the time when we started this new forum.

So I just want to let everyone know that BDSM on-line is back up and running....

They had run out of money.. the links are terrific and if you run across a link that no longer works... please help them out and take the time to report it.

BDSM-Online.com

Back