Devilish_red_65
Devil
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 23
I stayed on the 14th floor of a hotel in Philly. I caught myself standing naked in front of the window and wishing I had someone to play with me. What would you do with me in front of that window?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I love the sound of that. Using me, keeping me pressed against the window, being restrained by your body.Same this I did to the last woman I had in front of a hotel window: I would push you against the glass and devour your holes from behind!
After you're weak in the knees, I'll stand up and slide into you as your chest is pushed into the glass. After I'm done showing off the front of you to the world, I'll spin you around, lift you up and pin you to the glass so I can continue to thrust into you while I kiss you and hold you up
No escape as I empty myself into you for Anyone to witnessI love the sound of that. Using me, keeping me pressed against the window, being restrained by your body.
Now that’s an interesting twistYou will be playing with yourself , looking out the window,half naked, lights off, evening sexier if you wear hills, as i find a comfortable place to sit and watch , enjoying the view and the drink in my hand. When i notice you are very close to cum, i will turn on the light in the room and expose you to the city .
Spreading your ass cheeks apart and licking you ever so gently as you are pressed against the window moaning in delight.Now that’s an interesting twist
You are absorbed in the view from the window, the vista of the city below and beyond. You're wearing that devilish red dress, the one with the slightly flared skirt, plain but flattering and so sexy for me. I hope you are wearing your red lace lingerie set, or black satin, or maybe that ivory silk-and-lace one-piece I bought you last year. I aim to find out.I stayed on the 14th floor of a hotel in Philly. I caught myself standing naked in front of the window and wishing I had someone to play with me. What would you do with me in front of that window?
The pleasure of having writers on this forum. Felt every bit of that. MmmYou are absorbed in the view from the window, the vista of the city below and beyond. You're wearing that devilish red dress, the one with the slightly flared skirt, plain but flattering and so sexy for me. I hope you are wearing your red lace lingerie set, or black satin, or maybe that ivory silk-and-lace one-piece I bought you last year. I aim to find out.
I approach you from an angle that doesn't cast my reflection in the window and alert you. I breathe shallowly, move soundlessly, reach out, fold my arms around your waist and simultaneously kiss your neck. You give a startled but unafraid cry and make to turn around to kiss me back. I stop you and whisper that I want to take you right there. You call me a beast in a mock-disgusted tone, but also push your bum against me, and I see, reflected, that you are smiling.
My hands glide all over you, feeling you through the dress. I detect that you are wearing one-piece lingerie, and I growl in your ear as I thrust my growing arousal against your bum. You push back and purr. I slowly unzip your dress and gradually slip it off your shoulders as I keep kissing your neck and across the top of your back. It slides down your body to pool at your feet, and I see you now clad only in that gorgeous ivory silk and lace bodysuit. I'm rampant now, and I really push my cock against your gorgeous bum and pretend to ride you.
You push the straps of your bodysuit off your shoulders, then raise your arms to lean them against the window, pushing your bum out to me. One hand. reaches around to fondle a breast through the silk and lace, and the other fondles your bum, sliding around to tease your slitty through the lace covering her. I feel your nipple hardening and growing. I pull the silk and lace down to liberate her and tease her nakedness with my fingers and palm as your breathing increases, your eyes close and your head falls back against me.
I liberate your other breast, her nipple just as aroused, then I feel you open your legs, and I know you want me to unfasten your bodysuit. I do and immediately feel how wet you are. I am so aroused, I am leaking into my shorts. Your lovely one-piece lingerie now hangs around your waist like a belt after I pushed it up from your hips. Your knees are slightly bent, legs slightly open, and my fingers are inside you, my thumb teasing your swollen clitty., my cock thrust against your bum, riding you through my trousers. You cum, your breath misting the glass. I keep you cumming, teasing your nipples, biting your neck, finger-fucking you.
I ease you down from your ecstasy cloud but tell you not to move. I fling off my jacket and shirt, kick off my shoes and shove down my trousers and shorts. My rampant sans foreskin, smooth cock is steel-hard and in need of release. But first I kneel and kiss your lovely bum, all over, and run my tongue up and down its crevice while gently teasing your clit again. I feel your delight rising again; I stand and slide myself into your velvet depths. We both sigh, I place my hands on your hips and begin to ride you properly, slowly. I don't want to explode too soon. You squeeze me on my downstroke and relax on my upstroke, and I feel my eruption boiling in my sac. I won't last much longer.
You lower one hand from the window to tease your clit, I grip your hips tightly. You push out at me; I begin to ram into you. I cry out, loudly; you cry out too. I erupt into you and ride hard as I howl; you cry out in another orgasm, riding me back. As we come down, I push you flat against the big window, pressing your breasts against the glass. I slowly slip out of you, but I'm not fully subsided. I have enough strength left to slide into your lovely bum a little bit and even give you a little spurt of my juice in there. Then I turn you, lift you and carry you to the bed.
And then?Room dark, I open the door to the hallway then walk over to you, your favorite toy in my hand.