Hotel Streaking and Flashing

Yesterday I was checking out amateur pics and letting things just kinda take me where they will…while looking at amateur pics I came across a subcategory of pics encompassing hotel streaking and flashing. This appeals to my sense of adventure. At a destination hotel customers are pretty much anonymous. They could be there on holiday or business. I’m curious about how much random erotic behavior is a thing at hotels. While I’m always keen to see a sexy pic I’d like more to hear stories and thoughts from Litsters. Have you been naughty at a hotel in a public space? Have you met or picked up a random person at a hotel? Have you worked at a hotel.??? What do hotel employees see or experience? I see great potential for fun! Let’s talk and share!
Is it streaking if we never left the room?
First wife and I did the naughty at the open sliding doors to our ground floor room.
She was sitting in a big armchair with her legs spread wide and hooked over the arms.
It was late and all the lights were out and then . . .
Nah, nobody wants to hear what happened anyway

The hotel lobby or bar is another great place to look..

R.7e368fdeb16b0fc3e6da7dc9031b98b1
Or showoff.

Does this count?

Years ago, I was asked by a friend to take erotic photos of he and his girlfriend. Because we all lived in military barracks the photos were to be taken in a local motel room. The lighting in the room was not very good so we took the photos with the drapes wide open. What started out as erotic poses quickly turned X-rated. I know for sure a number of maids passed by the room, and I'm guessing of few other people did as well.

But that is not reliable, sometimes it's too slippery from sweat or other things to hold the card or keys.
That's a good point. I suppose you could always try to clip the key card onto something between your legs, or even a nipple, for added stimulation and security. :devil:

That's a good point. I suppose you could always try to clip the key card onto something between your legs, or even a nipple, for added stimulation and security. :devil:
Dangling things can be fun but not if you need to run, or at least pick up walking speed.

Dangling things can be fun but not if you need to run, or at least pick up walking speed.
They can be even more fun if a leash or chain is attached to the clip so hubby can help you escape from embarrassing moments in the hallway. :devil: (I do have a couple of leashes in the event you're ever in an NYC hotel ;) )

I'm lucky that I can go on several business trips a year.
And I've more than once invited someone to spend the night. It's very arousing to have sex with the windows wide open.

I've answered the door for room service often dressed in just a bathrobe, lingerie or in the nude (Depends a bit on the country and hotel I'm in).

Back