Hot on the trail...

I have to admit you are one hot lady. I love all the pics but I think I like 4 the best. But all of them are jus beautiful. Thank you. Btw I love your curves.

Do they show off you ass? Um...heck yea...and I must say it looks great. Love your ass and your legs. Man I wish I could see them in person one day to see if they feel as good as they look.
Sometimes I wish for similar things....:cool:

What a beautiful view...front OR back!
Thanks!:kiss:

Still got it in abundance I see..
Hi Mike and welcome back!

And a nice looking ass at that!
Thank you! :D

I love all of these! However, I will pick 2. Mmm, such a great ass.
Glad you like them!

You have a very sexy body!
And I love compliments.... Thank you!

Your arse is a real treat, and the legs are also. pretty sensational
Thank you very much for that comment!

Quite a beautiful backside!! There are so very many ways i could enjoy it.
Lol, right! Only stopped by your imagination....:devil:

... from that photo session....

XuTcYh8l.png

VVMvWn6l.png

NlsaozWl.jpg

JX599c1l.png

Do you have any favorite? Or is it just ”same, same but different”?

You look stunning in all of them! I think I’ll go with number four

Just remembered that I took a couple of pics and I was planning on posting them in a thread where you are supposed to mimic different art work.

Guess I can post them here.... And they do show off my ass....:cool:

hsFzNGTl.jpg
UM1wC3Ol.jpg

3AR3EQ8l.jpg
wAWdEhAl.jpg

They do show off your gorgeous bum, are you posting in the arty thread? :kiss:

I just stumbled upon this thread. After seeing some of your photos, I'm certainly glad I did.

Just remembered that I took a couple of pics and I was planning on posting them in a thread where you are supposed to mimic different art work.

Guess I can post them here.... And they do show off my ass....:cool:

hsFzNGTl.jpg
UM1wC3Ol.jpg

3AR3EQ8l.jpg
wAWdEhAl.jpg

Not only a superb looking derriere, but your legs nothing to sneeze at! :D Btw, which work of art were your trying to imitate?

Just a passing visit love, as in your hometown from time to time😘
Nice seeing you anyway!

If I could only have one I'd pick the third one but they are all delicious :D
Thank you!:kiss:

You look stunning in all of them! I think I’ll go with number four
Thanks lovely!:heart:

They do show off your gorgeous bum, are you posting in the arty thread? :kiss:
I did make a post or two.... But that was a long time ago now....

I just stumbled upon this thread. After seeing some of your photos, I'm certainly glad I did.
Keep stumbling! I like it when you are here! :D

Not only a superb looking derriere, but your legs nothing to sneeze at! :D Btw, which work of art were your trying to imitate?
Thanks!

It was a statue of Venus. You can see it in ”the living work of arts challenge - female body edition”

Started out, like so many before me, with reading the stories on Literotica….. Discovered the discussion board and lurked around for a while….. Got impressed and amazed by all the brave people who dared to put themselves out there…. Posting pics online for anyone to see….. And in the end I decided I would like to try it as well.

Female, happily married (even though the sex life could be a lot more frequent) and in my mid forties. Just goofing around on Literotica. Love the outdoors, hence my name and the name of this thread….

If you are looking for curvy ladies with double D’s, you will not find that in my posts. :cool: But I figured there’s room for someone like me on Lit as well….. ;)

In the forest

Unzipping

Bare ass

Jacket starting to come off

Let me know if you want me to drop the jacket completely….. :devil:

OMG your pics are driving me stir crazy, God you are sooo fucking beautiful. Big fan.

Caption this....

2RF5P0Fl.jpg

... isn’t that what people write when they can’t think of anything witty on their own.....:cool:

2RF5P0Fl.jpg

... isn’t that what people write when they can’t think of anything witty on their own.....:cool:

My caption or comment to you from me would be got room an the bed for me?

I think your caption to the world should be "I'm sexy and you know it"

You really are just a beautiful woman. I wish I could just eat you up.

So many good captions!:D Love it! Keep’em coming! And Allia get extra points for putting that aeroplane in my pic - sooo fun!:D

Back