Hot on the trail...

Wow! I’m actually a bit overwhelmed right now…. Didn’t expect it to be this much interest in my pussy pics… :D

I guess, being married for close to 20 years isn’t the best for your sexual confidence….. Lol… Thank you so much for your sweet/horny/eagerly/funny comments on my thread!!! :heart::heart::heart:

And, of course, here they are…..:

Having fun in my car

Up close and personal....

Pussy and tits!
As has been said before...that is one sexy forest I'd love to have fun in! What a yummy looking pussy!

Would anyone like to kiss the inside if my thighs.....?
playtime in the car

I really did have a great time and a great orgasm being parked in a secluded area in the forest.... It’s too much snow now... Can’t get out to my regular places.... Guess I’ll have to live on the memory for a while....:cool:

A car with a view...

Hmmm.... I do have some pussy shots from that session too... :cool: If you ask nicely/eagerly/horny/funny I’ll post them tomorrow....:devil:
I would be thrilled kissing and licking your thighs! I know what they lead to! hehe

Oh my girl, you are putting us all to shame!! You look good in and out of your clothes, any where you are!!

I love you too, breastybabe!:D:heart::heart:

Great pics!! You have a lovely body and that ass!!?? Mmm!!!

Thanks!:D

Good Lord what a perfectly beautiful pussy you have, how I would love to be between your legs worshipping, teasing and tasting you. Thank you!

How I would love to get that.....:cool:

Lady!! You are a discovery I am thankful I made!!! What a hot body!!! Love those lips!!! Drooling to lick n suck n nibble them!!

Thank you!:kiss:

I love all the photos you have shared with us. You are a very sexy woman. I for one would love to see some pussy shots.

I hope you saw them then? I posted them later....

And you did not disappoint matter of fact very yummy looking and hard to imagine its not wanted.

Thank you! :D

mmmmm, I think that you have left us all overwhelmed now. WOW....just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!

You are welcome..... Been fun sharing, so far...:D:D

Book

I got a question about why I read Emily Nagoski's book.... It looked like a book for women who have problems with sexual arousal. I thought I'd answer here in case anyone else has wondered about this.

Come As You Are is a book about womens sexuality but there are also some about men in the book..... I was told by a friend that it was a great read and so far (I've listened to about half of it - I have it as audio) I agree.

I do not only like to have sex. I like knowing about things as well.... That's just who I am.... I rarely read fiction. And this is a book about facts but it is an easy read (it shouldn't deter anyone).

I would have to finish the whole book before saying much more about it. But I have learned stuff I didn't know (guess the sex education in school isn't the best, or maybe I wasn't very good at listening when I was a teenager).

Anyway, read it yourself if you have an interest in sex (more than just fucking). Or give it to your wifes/girlfriends....:devil:

If you've made the read this far......

It is titty tuesday, right...?

And some legs too..... Because I felt like it....:cool:

legs

Last edited:
I got a question about why I read Emily Nagoski's book.... It looked like a book for women who have problems with sexual arousal. I thought I'd answer here in case anyone else has wondered about this.

Come As You Are is a book about womens sexuality but there are also some about men in the book..... I was told by a friend that it was a great read and so far (I've listened to about half of it - I have it as audio) I agree.

I do not only like to have sex. I like knowing about things as well.... That's just who I am.... I rarely read fiction. And this is a book about facts but it is an easy read (it shouldn't deter anyone).

I would have to finish the whole book before saying much more about it. But I have learned stuff I didn't know (guess the sex education in school isn't the best, or maybe I wasn't very good at listening when I was a teenager).

Anyway, read it yourself if you have an interest in sex (more than just fucking). Or give it to your wifes/girlfriends....:devil:

legs
Be damned girl, your perky nipples do my head in every time😍

legs

Love the GIF tease and your legs. :devil::kiss:

legs

Such an amazing gorgeous body you have and that sounds like an interesting book where do you get your audio books

legs

Beautiful!!!! Would love to wrap my lips around that perky nip of yours!!

legs
That quick flash at the end is just perfect. What a beautiful breast (and legs!) I’m not going to complain that your husband doesn’t want pics. His loss is our gigantic gain!

legs

Those would fit in well here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUDcTLaWJuo
:D

Well I was trying to say about your husband, he should take advantage of the prize within his grasp.

Not into biting.... You can pull on them with your lips, but no teeth....:devil:

How about if I take a nice mouthful of your breast, swirling my tounge around your nipple and then slowly pull on them as I release you? :devil:

Back