Hot for Teacher

I can`t believe i`ve only just found this thread.

Great pictures, i`m loving what i`ve seen so far so please keep them coming. You have a very hot body i just wish my teachers had been as hot as you. :kiss:

I can`t believe i`ve only just found this thread.

Great pictures, i`m loving what i`ve seen so far so please keep them coming. You have a very hot body i just wish my teachers had been as hot as you. :kiss:

I'm glad you found it, and I'll try not to let you down with future pics ;)

mmm exactly. my science teachers were specifically more nerdy than the others... but well, I might spill some of the chemicals on myself if i have a hot teacher like him.. I'd be too busy watching him :p

Oh you have NO idea how much of a nerd I am!
If spill some chemicals or make a mess in the lab, it's okay, you can always stay after class. :devil:

Eyes

No one knows what its like to be sad man, to be the bad man, behind blue eyes...

Attachments

• Eyes.JPG
    Eyes.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 739
hold on a second while i pick myself up off the floor

very sexy eyes, i love a nice pair of eyes

;)

as if your pictures weren't already hot as hell, the fact that you're a teacher is just unbearable ;) love it.

Haven't been on in a while... Love the last set you did! And your eyes are awesome! Good call one putting up a pic of the baby blues!

13 days til my birthday..........i'm just saying. Making it known...

You are a sexy specimen Z

None of my teachers in school (whether high and college) were yummy like you;)

Your pics are a pleasure to view and your eyes are have that naughty twinkle. Mmmmmmm whats not to like?:)

SUBSCRIBES!:devil:
Never thought of myself as yummy, hahaha, I'm yummy! Oh and I'm glad the naughty twinkle came out in the pic... Now just imagine looking down and seeing those looking up from inbetween your legs :)

I'd have a very difficult time keeping my mind on SCIENCE if you were MY teacher ! :rose:
Oh, trust me, I would do my best to make science your favorite subject ;)
OR I could always make sure you fail my class, so that you have to keep coming in for "extra" help :devil:

Haven't been on in a while... Love the last set you did! And your eyes are awesome! Good call one putting up a pic of the baby blues!
Glad you like the eyes...I think I still have a few requests of yours to satisfy: my hands, and my lips (I think??). The eyes were a last minute addition.
I was thinking about doing some more beefcake type shots, but I think your hubby fills that niche nicely :)

Back