Honey's thread...

ok...I'm out for a bit...I gotta get out of this clothes!!!!

Later!
 
Eric!
Get yourself up and moving. She's here! Look how you left this place????

Get rid of those beer bottles. And for God's sake stop looking at your old tattered Farrah Fawcet poster. Honey's here now!
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Small breasted women are sexy too! At least you don't have them roll away from you in bed. "Where did it go, where did it go?"


"as i went to caress them...she put them on the dresser...the biggest para-keets in town...yes the were....the biggest para-keets in town..."

Morning Honey...


HHHHOOOOONNNNEEEYYYY!!!!
 
eric shawn listo said:
I figured Ted might remember this quaint classic from the 70's...but alas...I'm "alone again...naturally"
Morning Eric. Sober today, I see. Nice change. :D
 
eric shawn listo said:
I know....the days I lose to booze...I dreamed Danny Bonaduce was on CSI last night...silly.....
He doesn't have enough talent to play a dead body. Was he really on? I don't watch that show.
 
I had a dream the other night I was invited to Brad Bitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding....


Morning fellas!!! :kiss:
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
He doesn't have enough talent to play a dead body. Was he really on? I don't watch that show.


He was...funnily enoough...playing a dead body...


Morning HHHHOOOONNNEEYYY!!!
 
eric shawn listo said:
He was...funnily enoough...playing a dead body...


Morning HHHHOOOONNNEEYYY!!!


Errrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiccccc!!


Do you get the Game Show Network? He is the "Alex Tribek" of one the shows... :rolleyes:
 
eric shawn listo said:
He was...funnily enoough...playing a dead body...
I might have enjoyed seeing him in that part. :)

Morning Honey. From another thread, I was prompted to search for my first ever post. Oddly, as Ted, it was creating a Happy Birthday thread for you.
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
I might have enjoyed seeing him in that part. :)

Morning Honey. From another thread, I was prompted to search for my first ever post. Oddly, as Ted, it was creating a Happy Birthday thread for you.


Why oddly?

that should've been your first post!!! :D
 
Honey123 said:
Why oddly?

that should've been your first post!!! :D
True, true. Not that odd. As it should have been. :)

How's the new AV production coming? <hint, hint> :D
 
Honey123 said:
Errrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiccccc!!


Do you get the Game Show Network? He is the "Alex Tribek" of one the shows... :rolleyes:


Nope, don't get it....but watched his VH1 series breaking Bonaduce...love to see how far the untalented will go to make a buck...
 
Back
Top