hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mhmmm I can tell

Well if you want the best performance from them, you have to offer the right incentive. Money is not enough, they have to love their job. :D

heheh yep i amnot responsible for my actions :p

Of course not, you can make suggestions, but I will decide what's best. :)

hehe checked off one of the list
swimsuit
unfortunately i don't really have a swimwear body so i apologize for that

You look pretty good to me in that swimsuit. Didn't figure you would be a bucket and spade kind of girl. Sand castles, huh. Perhaps you dream of being carried off to a castle, preferably with a fully equiped dungeon heated by a big log fire.

ermm enjoy

Indeed I am. I thought when I saw the towel that you were gonna do that "trying to change out of your wet costume on the beach" thing. I used to love watching the ladies doing that when I was a lad. They had to go and spoil it by providing changing rooms.

The last pic is a lovely tease. Think I throw the beach ball your way. Catch!!

not slept but cum alot

Cumalot? Isn't that where the knights of the round table hung out?

Looking absolutely stunning as always.
thankyou lovely

Drink?
Make mine a stiff one.

Wait, you already did.
Beautiful as ever.

*takes you hand and leads you down to a secluded sand dune*

*skips past you dragging you behind me and tackles you into the sand* well that was fun *grins*

great pics! Youve got a great body miss f.

thankyou too kind too kind

Well if you want the best performance from them, you have to offer the right incentive. Money is not enough, they have to love their job. :D

heheh im sure id love that

Of course not, you can make suggestions, but I will decide what's best. :)

mhmm i know

You look pretty good to me in that swimsuit. Didn't figure you would be a bucket and spade kind of girl. Sand castles, huh. Perhaps you dream of being carried off to a castle, preferably with a fully equiped dungeon heated by a big log fire.

oooh dungeons.... that does sound like fun.... i love sandcastles i turn into a little kid when i get to the beach

Indeed I am. I thought when I saw the towel that you were gonna do that "trying to change out of your wet costume on the beach" thing. I used to love watching the ladies doing that when I was a lad. They had to go and spoil it by providing changing rooms.

heeh hard to show through pics also i don't think i ever really mastered the art

The last pic is a lovely tease. Think I throw the beach ball your way. Catch!!

hehehthankyou

Cumalot? Isn't that where the knights of the round table hung out?

yes :D well close enoughh

Yay for the list! BIGGER yay for incredible tankini hottness! X

I have thought of another thing to add which i did this morning

burning desire

first proper play with candle wax :p

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.52 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.52 #2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 610
  • Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.52 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.52 #3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 523
  • Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.52.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.52.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 503
  • Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.53.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.53.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 500
  • Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.53 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 07.53 #2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 606
Last pic gets my vote. Its lovely to see a bit more of your hot body than usual!

Shame I know it's wax... In my mind it is something else of a similar colour ;)

Edited for typo.

Shudder.... Those hot wax pictures did something primal for me.

Next i paged back and saw:

hehe checked off one of the list
swimsuit
unfortunately i don't really have a swimwear body so i apologize for that

There Is no such thing as a swimsuit body there's only swim suits appropriate for your particular body type. The mistake you may here is assuming that since you're a little bit more voluptuously bodied girl that you should hide parts of you with a draping type of swimsuit.

You have a defined waist so you should show that... When you don't show it the mind filled in the blanks and makes you look less hourglass ish.

You're not shy when you wear a bra and panties and you look fine in that so that's the kind of swimsuit you should wear something that supports and flatters your breasts and something that defines your waist and shows some leg.

Go look at some vintage 1940s girls in swimsuits beach pictures... They don't just look good in the context of their time when society like a little bit more of an ample bottom... They just look good.

Last edited:
Damn you got that cute,slutty,fiesty mojo working over time, wheres that damn lust for you icon button?? :) :devil:

Last pic gets my vote. Its lovely to see a bit more of your hot body than usual!

Shame I know it's wax... In my mind it is something else of a similar colour ;)

Edited for typo.

hehe you see that amount of body a lot don't ya?

yeah when i relooked at them i was imagining other things :p

A multitude of lovely new pics. Thank you.

my pleasure was fun

Pic 3 is possibly one of the hottest you've done! :)

hehe thankyou lovely

Shudder.... Those hot wax pictures did something primal for me.

Next i paged back and saw:

There Is no such thing as a swimsuit body there's only swim suits appropriate for your particular body type. The mistake you may here is assuming that since you're a little bit more voluptuously bodied girl that you should hide parts of you with a draping type of swimsuit.

You have a defined waist so you should show that... When you don't show it the mind filled in the blanks and makes you look less hourglass ish.

You're not shy when you wear a bra and panties and you look fine in that so that's the kind of swimsuit you should wear something that supports and flatters your breasts and something that defines your waist and shows some leg.

Go look at some vintage 1940s girls in swimsuits beach pictures... They don't just look good in the context of their time when society like a little bit more of an ample bottom... They just look good.

there is a difference between bra and panties and a bikini or whatever.. you guys choose to see me in bra and panties and a lot less... whereas if i was on a beach in a bikini i could blind people lol eyes might be clawed out wouldn't be fun :p

and i know those 1940's girl's had it going on found a site that does gorgeous retro swimsuits i want one they are really pretty

That was amazing for us - how was it for you?

fun for a first try have to try it with someone else sometime..

Damn you got that cute,slutty,fiesty mojo working over time, wheres that damn lust for you icon button?? :) :devil:

heheh I got a little sparkle recently I guess :p

Just call it like I see it...

In the bath...

*begins to undress*

oh my *grins up at you*

Beautiful pictures sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!

glad you approve

very sexy. you definitely do have a swimsuit body

hahah if you say so

I did - thank you

:D goooooooood

heheh im sure id love that

Oh, I think you would have enjoyed working under me, especially after-hours when the boardroom table was free. :D

mhmm i know

Do you have any suggestions you'd like to share?

oooh dungeons.... that does sound like fun.... i love sandcastles i turn into a little kid when i get to the beach

Yeah I'd love to have a real dungeon. It's never quite the same in a room with big windows.

Do you build your castles near the water, dig a channel to fill the moat and watch them get washed away in the tide.

heeh hard to show through pics also i don't think i ever really mastered the art

True. I must admit I never really tried, when I change on the beach I tend to let it all hang out.

hehehthankyou

My pleasure

first proper play with candle wax :p

I like the header, would make a good title for a story.

You're boobs really are gorgeous. Can I come and pick the wax off for you. The traditional way is to use the blade of a knife. Of course if you had used red wax you wouldn't notice any little nicks of the nipples. :devil:

lets go on a beach holiday together!

aslong as you don't mind me getting all giddy and wanting to swim aaaaaaaaaall the time

Oh, I think you would have enjoyed working under me, especially after-hours when the boardroom table was free. :D

that does sound like fun I think I have persuaded my friend to help me with some shots :p so wednesday going to hers have to try figure out what would be the best outfit for the desk... maybe I'll find a secretary outfit and schoolgirl outfit... and then she's ddriving me out to some woods for a red riding hood shoot yay

Do you have any suggestions you'd like to share?

to be honest i forget what the orignal question was :p

Yeah I'd love to have a real dungeon. It's never quite the same in a room with big windows.

yeah but if you're an exhibitionist might be fun that way ;)

Do you build your castles near the water, dig a channel to fill the moat and watch them get washed away in the tide.

you thought in detail to that but maybe :D

True. I must admit I never really tried, when I change on the beach I tend to let it all hang out.

heheh but my dear sir I am coy ;P

My pleasure

I like the header, would make a good title for a story.

You're boobs really are gorgeous. Can I come and pick the wax off for you. The traditional way is to use the blade of a knife. Of course if you had used red wax you wouldn't notice any little nicks of the nipples. :devil:

hmmmm that might be fun try not to catch me too much

*opens bottle of wine and pours you a glass...*

ooh wine in the bath fancy :p

Can you please pm me a close-up of your anus?

ermm maybe

That is an incredibly sexy set of photos. I love the wax!

:) glad you like was fun playing with

just plain nude :p

:) xx

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.14 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.14 #2.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 548
  • Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.15 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.15 #3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 527
  • Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.15.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-18 at 00.15.jpg