hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are you going to deepthroat and gag for us showing your watery eyes!? :eek:

I'm getting on it I said lovely... but it is hard to take a pic of that yourself you know

Not till you beg me using the right words. :devil:

please sir?

Reminds me of the song from the musical Oklahoma "I'm just a girl who can't say no"

that might be my song

one track mind much?

heheh he does have his heart set on it

you don't have too look to far i'm right here i would gladly fuck anytime any place and way you wanted and a few you didn't

ooh where would i not want you to fuck me?

because i can't get online and see all the naughty things you have been up too. and fyi id rather you get these they are more interactive. I would love to go out in public with you wearing these. I would tease you so bad! make you orgasm right in front of total strangers. muwhahhaha!!!:devil:

mmm but thats so mean I'm pretty noisy when i cum.... it wouldn't be something i could hide easily

it's terrific to be bonerrific... :eek:

hahah like your little rhyme

No not really...

This British honey needs to show us what she can do! ;)

british honey :D hehe

Wear a big coat so you can't see what you're wearing until I get home.
We'll try again tomrrow :)

hehe salutes yes sir

attachment.php

Wow!

Second that - great fucking is all in the eyes. And the outfit helps!

ooh where would i not want you to fuck me?

Hmmmm a bus or how about in a booth at a crowded resturant

mmm but thats so mean I'm pretty noisy when i cum.... it wouldn't be something i could hide easily

thats kinda the point. oh I would tease you with it all day long you would never know when and how strong it was gonna attack you! you could be out shopping looking at clothes and then all the sudden boom your doubled over in sexual bliss as your panties vibrate your clit till you can't stand! or yo ucould be trying to talk to someone and I'll give you quick little jolts that make your breath catch and your voice quiver as you try to speak.

Second that - great fucking is all in the eyes. And the outfit helps!

hehhe thankyou lovely

thats kinda the point. oh I would tease you with it all day long you would never know when and how strong it was gonna attack you! you could be out shopping looking at clothes and then all the sudden boom your doubled over in sexual bliss as your panties vibrate your clit till you can't stand! or yo ucould be trying to talk to someone and I'll give you quick little jolts that make your breath catch and your voice quiver as you try to speak.

mmmm that is so mean... I'm not very good at hiding moans and trembling.... mmm but now i am gonna have that fantasy stuck in my head

You are very addictive...and seductive.

And the fantasies continue...

So...any more pics with glasses on? You look so sexy in your Nurse pic.

Looks like I was a few months shy of seeing this when it first came around, but I'm glad I caught it nonetheless. You're beautiful! Oh, and yes my mind kicked into a previously unknown naughty gear when I saw your pics ;)

{sigh}...

I still can wait for your next submissions.

So how was "work"? LOL

I know a lot here tired you out in our fantasy lands...

Any more sexcapades to share?

at this moment I don't have anymore sexcapades to share right now

I'm sure someone will lend you a hand ;)

heheh you are all so helpful

Come now, you can do better than that. Tell me what you want and how you want it. I'm not a mind reader you know. :rolleyes:

I don't wanna say that infront of everyone :$

.... and what makes you my kind of girl. :D

heheh

Not kind... Just honest and truthful. The hooker pictures are amazing as always.

But I can't help but thinking about how the make up would be all ruined after we had some fun together ;)

hehe might have to do one where my makeup has run and smudged

Looks like I was a few months shy of seeing this when it first came around, but I'm glad I caught it nonetheless. You're beautiful! Oh, and yes my mind kicked into a previously unknown naughty gear when I saw your pics ;)

hehe i do seem to inspire darker thoughts :p

Holy shit! That picture of you bent over made me cum so hard, i'm also in s yorks too ;)

hehe bit exposing but thankyou :p

What's that? I didn't quite hear you. You want me to do what to you in front of everyone? You're such a slut. :eek:

*blushes and pouts sulking* word twisting is not cool

Lovely pics. Think another pearl necklace needs to be added though.

heeh someone explain the pearl necklace to me i get what it is but had a convo with a friend about it.... i thought it was just when you came and it hit the neck and looked like a necklace... but he seemed to think you splodged little cum drops around the throat to make the pearls but that seems like a lot of effort

Holy shit! That picture of you bent over made me cum so hard, i'm also in s yorks too ;)

heheh yorkshire for the win and I'm glad to be of service

You didn't show up today either :(
oh im sorry lovely

Would kill to be behind you in that pic, rubbing my hard cock around your dripping wet pussy

I still like you anyway! *sexy hugs"

yay gotta love being liked :D

You are a very beautiful person; do not ever forget that ok???????????

*blushes and smiles then bursts into laughter and rolls about on the floor*

Thank god, I don't think I want to be described as cool. ;)

ice cold better?

Would kill to be behind you in that pic, rubbing my hard cock around your dripping wet pussy

mmm yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back