Hi

Deejayben

Virgin
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Posts
1
Evening all, new to the forum but a long time reader of the stories. I’m male, 42 and from the uk. I’m into dj’ing, football and swimming. Here to interact and maybe post some pics. I hope your all ok, and have a fantastic weekend
 
What news source do you use? (If you buy a tabloid, confess now so that all decent and moral people can put you on ignore)

Is your accent some godawful northern one?

Which football team? (Not that I care, but someone will need to judge you on it)

Scone to rhyme with cone or gone? And would you put the cream or the jam on first?

Post a picture of your dog/cat, because (with one or two weirdo exceptions) nobody wants to see your dick.
 
hey now, i am partial to the northern one

and i am one of the weirdos :cattail:

You come from a godforsaken and uncivilised ex-colony, so any Englishman is an improvement on the barbarians you're used to. :)
 
Back
Top