Hi Everyone!

SexKittyPurr

Virgin
Joined
Oct 21, 2001
Posts
6
I've been floating around for a little while and just wanted to pop in and say hello! I always come here to read when I need to find a way to get hot, but I thought I would give the forum a try too.

I'm mainly into two things: animals and sex. No no no silly! Not sex with animals (yeech!). I am just an animal lover, but I love having sex too! The incest stuff is what really gets me excited, which is why I love the great stories here.

Looking forward to writing more...

SKP ;)
 
;)

Hi! SKP,welcome to the asylum.

You named my poison although I have no pets now.I'm too
old to be retrained.

Why would anyone want to try BDSM?.

Be well.:)
 
SexKittyPurr said:
The incest stuff is what really gets me excited, which is why I love the great stories here.

Welcome SKP!

Let me guess, when you were growing up, your favourite show was "Family Affair"?:rolleyes: :p
 
HI SKP & welcome to the beloved Literotica Trailer Park.
Where you can breathe in fresh air and smoke in fresh hash......LOL.
 
Welcome

hope you enjoy your stay with us SKP.
post often...we wont bite (unless you want us to)
honestly:rolleyes: you are among friends.;)
 
Hi SKP

As a fairly new one myself let me welcome you
They are a very helpful and tolerant lot in here
Enjoy
 
Thanks so much for the warm one, everybody. I'm already feeling at home. Hopefully I can give back as good as I got!
 
Welcome.

It is very hard to comment about your website since there is no way to contact you here (email or PM) and you have no guestbook at your site. Contact me and I will give you my thoughts if you are interested.
 
Welcome SKP!

I can tell by your posts that you will be a wonderful addition to the lit crowd.

Post often and enjoy!


:)
 
Hello SKP!!

Welcome!! I look forward to getting to know you.

Hug and Kiss,

kgboot
 
Back
Top