Here you will find lots of snark and some occasional sexiness.

Some amazing photos of an amazing lady... Thanks for sharing.

Today has been a good one at work. Nothing special, but nothing horrific, and that's a good thing :) Hope you're having a great one.

Ughhhhh Mike has been sick the past few days, and I just caught it. Fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, tired as fuck.

And I went out today and bought an actual camera for naughty picture taking purposes so that I can step up my game a bit from having to use either my laptop or my phone. I was so excited to take some new pics... but fuck. I need sleep.

Ughhhhh Mike has been sick the past few days, and I just caught it. Fever, chills, body aches, sore throat, tired as fuck.

And I went out today and bought an actual camera for naughty picture taking purposes so that I can step up my game a bit from having to use either my laptop or my phone. I was so excited to take some new pics... but fuck. I need sleep.

Some people on here would enjoy pics of you sleeping.

Awkward.

Aww, sorry you're not feeling well. You take care of yourself...

Oh, and by the way, it's not the camera, it's the photo that counts, and with you as a subject, there's no such thing as a bad photo, unless one eye is half closed and your face is in a weird shape, maybe a little blurry from movement or something like that, But otherwise impossible. :)

I'm not disagreeing with you. I had a slight variation I suggested, you must have ignored my PM. Shocker. :cool:

No, I just didn't like it. Not enough room for personal creativity, IMO. We could maybe do it here and there.

In lieu of brand-new pics with my brand-new camera, please accept these pics from a couple weeks ago. I do these poses to death, but whatever... that's why I went and got a camera.

Last edited:
In lieu of brand-new pics with my brand-new camera, please accept these pics from a couple weeks ago. I do these poses to death, but whatever... that's why I went and got a camera.

As I said before, it's not the camera, it's the subject, and subjectively you take a fantastic picture. So sexy and playful, I love how both those emotions come out through your poses and body language. :)

Back