Here I go, playing the star again...

For me, posting on the AmPics has always created somewhat of a high. The anticipation of seeing who may have commented on a pic or how many people stopped by keeps me coming back. I must admit that sometimes I spend more time than I'd like to here. I find myself wrapped up in posting and responding when I should focusing on other areas of life.

Anyways, with that said, I thought the thread name fit perfectly. Here I go, playing the star again...

I'm so happy you started another thread. I love your sexy, teasing ways! :devil:

My favorite line from the song: "You smoke the day's last cigarette, remembering what she said" :heart:

Very nice start! I love that you are showing just enough to make us want to see more. Very sexy.

"You can think about the woman, or the girl you knew the night before..."

For me, posting on the AmPics has always created somewhat of a high. The anticipation of seeing who may have commented on a pic or how many people stopped by keeps me coming back. I must admit that sometimes I spend more time than I'd like to here. I find myself wrapped up in posting and responding when I should focusing on other areas of life.

Anyways, with that said, I thought the thread name fit perfectly. Here I go, playing the star again...
good for you hun x :) great pics x

Verrrrie nize!

Loving the start of the new thread.

Back