Help!!

keep the flames and get rid of the counter then - which I assume to be rather ... insignificant anyway?

Just get rid of SOMETHING since it is indeed slightly annoying if your sig line takes twice as much room on the BB compared to what you have to say!


PS: this is NOT only meant for Lord ... so maybe those with the IMMENSE sig- lines might ponder a moment about it ....
 
Nah....i usually post longer just that....nothing to post here :p
 
Keep the av, and get rid of that other shit. :)

Thanks, Nessus. I only wish they were my own eyes. ;)
 
LORD seeems to be really excited about being LORD.

I think it would be really exciting if he had something interesting to say instead of clogging up the works with silly, annoying, repetitive graphics.
 
Problem Child said:
LORD seeems to be really excited about being LORD.

I think it would be really exciting if he had something interesting to say instead of clogging up the works with silly, annoying, repetitive graphics.

yeah.. i agree..
 
Back
Top