Help with finding an avatar....

Mistress

Lit's Original Mistress
Joined
Feb 17, 2001
Posts
13,167
I have a friend who needs an avatar.

Mainly one that is erotic yet religious in a way. Spiritual, kinda Trantic......

Anyone have anything like that?
 
And while folks are looking how about a brand new Wizard?..........
 
Wizard

And I had just seen a Wizard pic that I thought would of been nice for you yesterday. Will let you know if I can find it again.
 
Re: Wizard

Renegade said:
And I had just seen a Wizard pic that I thought would of been nice for you yesterday. Will let you know if I can find it again.


That would be super if ya don't mind....
 
Or both together.....

Maybe even something like an angel with a demon...erotica.
 
Thanks guys....


I liked the first one but this will be used as a signature av at a ezboard of mine, and his....
Can't really have the boobs showing so much.

I'll pass this link on to him when I talk to him tomorrow. Apreciate it :) snuggles

I'm sure he'll see something he likes out of those...err I hope anyways hehehe.
 
Mistress said:
Thanks guys....


I liked the first one but this will be used as a signature av at a ezboard of mine, and his....
Can't really have the boobs showing so much.

I'll pass this link on to him when I talk to him tomorrow. Apreciate it :) snuggles

I'm sure he'll see something he likes out of those...err I hope anyways hehehe.

I played with it a little (presuming you meant the first one in this line). Now we have just a *hint* of boob :)
 
Where are you getting this stuff??? I tried looking in the event that I get to 100 posts, and they were all copyrighted. Am I looking in the wrong places?

:(
 
Bob Peale said:


I played with it a little (presuming you meant the first one in this line). Now we have just a *hint* of boob :)

Hey thanks Bob :)


Now I just need to catch him on line before I head to work to show him the thread. That or call him :)

Thanks again.
 
Back
Top