Help finding some stories

Diablo184

Virgin
Hi I am trying to find a couple stories
the first, a girl sees a picture of her friends brother, who is a solider and remarks about him while he happens to be behind her, bother her and her friend + her brother a pretty insecure people who have dealt a lot with shallow relationships and all of them are slow to move forward, at some point the brother and some of his buddies get caught in a fire, and his Sargent is in love with some desert that his sister makes.

The second is a homeless girl ends up near a guys farm and at one point I think he almost hits her with a harvester and he later finds her soaked in a broken down car nearby.

my guess would be

Cuckolding Father by goodsonformom​

https://www.literotica.com/s/cuckolding-father-ch-01
Thanks for the story bro. But it's not this. It starts with son seeing his mom fuck other guys while dad cuckold and cleanup. Then mom sees the son. Then dad tells flashback of how he met mom and how she fucked his two friends and after that only he asked her out. And how she cheated while they were engaged and dad witnessing cheating and his friend who introduced them let the father cleanup mom. Then mom s lover wants to fck mom. So son and dad and mom go to his house where he cuckolds son and makes son lick his creampie from mom saying that like son like dad.

Back