Help finding 3 stories, possibly Romance Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a look at the Forum and although there does not appear to be much success with these sort of requests I thought I would give it a go anyway, you never know if you don’t try.

I read a few stories before I created myself on the site and despite hammering the search facility I cannot find the following stories I recall reading.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful, alternatively if they have been removed from the site, give me the heads up so I can stop my fruitless searching.

I think they all fell under the Romance category, but then again I may be wrong.

Story 1 involved a male who sold a couple an RV/Tourer vehicle which they were going to utilise in their retirement. Unfortunately the male suffered some form of medical episode and this required him to travel out to drive the vehicle back. When he met up with them he found that their daughter or niece (Cannot remember which) would be travelling back with him. She was just coming out of a bad relationship and most of the journey was in silence and disagreements. Having returned back to work, the daughter/niece turns up at his works cooking him a meal in the RV/Tourer

Story 2 started off with the male working in a college/university and marking a female’s work with a pen/marker, she takes offence at this and complains higher up and he defends his marking. Ultimately he ends up working away from the education field and is surprised when his new employers take on the same female in an area that will mean they have to interact. She explains her upbringing and why she had to constantly fight everything and of course they end up together.

Story 3 involves a man who is engaged to be married and I think he ends up picking up a pregnant hitch hiker and they end up at a motel/nightclub that has been closed for some time. The closed building is still being inhabited by the last owner and a male, who take in the two and whilst there she has the baby. I also seem to remember the Police being called for some incident where the female owner of the building recognized a male who was causing trouble outside and gave him a dressing down. Once it all settled down the male went to see his fiancée took out a photo of him and the child and returned to the motel/nightclub where it transpired the female owner had a daughter who had died and she was looking up on the new mother as a sort of replacement.

I may have some of the bits mixed up but I am hoping there is enough here to allow someone to point me in the right direction.

My thanks in advance, just for reading this let alone helping out and also to those who are brave enough to put their stories on the site for our pleasure.

Story one, is My wife goes on a date by ephesus14. It no longer seems to be available

Atam12 thanks for that, I notice that Ephesus14 has started to upload his old stories, so hopefully the one I want will be uploaded shortly, at least I can stop searching for it now.

nos4rto, I thank you, it is the right one and I can now stop searching for that one as well.

Only one to do now. I do have another couple of stories I can remember but cannot find but I will continue to search for a bit longer before asking for help.

Thank you to both of you

Atam12 thanks for that, I notice that Ephesus14 has started to upload his old stories, so hopefully the one I want will be uploaded shortly, at least I can stop searching for it now.

nos4rto, I thank you, it is the right one and I can now stop searching for that one as well.

Only one to do now. I do have another couple of stories I can remember but cannot find but I will continue to search for a bit longer before asking for help.

Thank you to both of you
You can also try finding previous versions of the author stories using the wayback machine.

The "way back machine"? Nice. What I need is a way to find stories that have not been written yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back