Hello from London!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are the sum of our parts (for good or ill)

Some people will fuck up all by themselves

Others were never given a chance.

Life is not fair.

(And your posts can be golden and pertinent)

With regards to the Canadian ... A very young person told me the other day that a Unicorn and a Pegasus can mate. Its offspring is called an Alicorn? (I'd google it but can't be bothered)
Horse body, uni-horn to the head, wings.
(You're welcome)

Are you sure it’s not an Alliacorn? :D. I may create my own fictional beast when next bored...

alicorn
n. The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
n. A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.

(Wtf... Medical ingredient. Unicorns have been extinct for ages, where are you going to get that ingredient for a cake!!!)

Can't believed I googled that for you people!

alicorn
n. The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
n. A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.

(Wtf... Medical ingredient. Unicorns have been extinct for ages, where are you going to get that ingredient for a cake!!!)

Can't believed I googled that for you people!

I don’t think you did it for us... ;)

I’m leaving this here because it’s the mood I’m in, xx

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Good catch on your question. From mid Atlantic

WTF. we have a sailor !!!

(Ignore me, I've not had much sleep)

Seriously, welcome along. Don't suppose you know any free and easy women, that'll keep their mouth shut in the Midlands area of Britain (long shot I know)
And by mouth shut, I don't mean like the current Mrs Ruth that literally keeps it shut when it comes to the bed

WTF. we have a sailor !!!

(Ignore me, I've not had much sleep)

Seriously, welcome along. Don't suppose you know any free and easy women, that'll keep their mouth shut in the Midlands area of Britain (long shot I know)
And by mouth shut, I don't mean like the current Mrs Ruth that literally keeps it shut when it comes to the bed

Only ladies I have met over there want to keep my mouth shut with a gag. And has been a long time since I have chatted with any of them.

Only ladies I have met over there want to keep my mouth shut with a gag. And has been a long time since I have chatted with any of them.

Ironically, I'd take that action right now...

If you're curious. If you were in Britain, you'd be a Gordie.

Can I have someone else do it for me? Does it have to be self service? Just want to be sure I don't break the rules

Actually I didn’t last Friday... I was in a odd mood. It’s only wank from home Friday’s because that’s my day home alone... occasionally I am home on a different day and mix it up :D

I also wank from the hotel but my shitty travel vibe doesn’t quite take me to the same place as wank from home vibes...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back