Hello from a newbie

didnt mean to cause a mutany, just being my sarcastic self.

i understand that the editors and moderatos jobs are most likely an all-consuming passion and very day-filling...dont get me wrong on that. i just thought it slightly ironic is all.

but trust, i will have to be pried from the laptop with large sticks and very burly people.

i plan on (and have already) spending loooong sleepless nights with music, caffien and Lit. love it to death, flaws and all. greatest site ive ever come across

just wish i had realized i could post writing for free a loooong time ago.

but, i digress.

well see how things go, hopefully good.
 
There's a permanent sale on punctuation marks and capital letters in the gift shop. Please stop by and use your complimentary punch card included in your welcome package.
 
There's a permanent sale on punctuation marks and capital letters in the gift shop. Please stop by and use your complimentary punch card included in your welcome package.

Uh oh. Now he's done it. :D He didn't even get a :kiss: from the good little witch. Everyone gets a :kiss: from the good little witch. ;)
 
I didn't mean to cause a mutiny; I was just being my sarcastic self.

I understand that the editors and moderators jobs are most likely an all-consuming passion, and very day-filling...don't get me wrong on that. I just thought it slightly ironic, is all.

But trust, I will have to be pried from the laptop with large sticks and by very burly people.

I plan on spending (and have already spent) long sleepless nights with music, caffiene and Lit. Love it to death, flaws and all. Greatest site I've ever come across.

I just wish I had realized I could post my writing for free a long time ago.

But, I digress.

We'll see how things go, hopefully well.

Fixed your post for you.

Welcome to the AH. :rose:
 
There's a permanent sale on punctuation marks and capital letters in the gift shop. Please stop by and use your complimentary punch card included in your welcome package.

im too broke for even the best of sales
*grin*

aside from the fact that it seems like a workout to use the shift key.
 
aside from the fact that it seems like a workout to use the shift key.

It's about the only workout I get. :)


xcerealkillerx said:
didnt mean to cause a mutany, just being my sarcastic self.

i understand that the editors and moderatos jobs are most likely an all-consuming passion and very day-filling...dont get me wrong on that. i just thought it slightly ironic is all.

but trust, i will have to be pried from the laptop with large sticks and very burly people.

i plan on (and have already) spending loooong sleepless nights with music, caffien and Lit. love it to death, flaws and all. greatest site ive ever come across

just wish i had realized i could post writing for free a loooong time ago.

but, i digress.

well see how things go, hopefully good.

Nah, you didn't cause a mutiny, hun. But some new folks do start posting odd things on here with the sole intention of stirring the pot, so I was just checking you weren't one of them. Not that we mind a bit of pot-stirring here and there - but only when the resulting brew benefits us all...

Welcome aboard :D
 
Uh oh. Now he's done it. :D He didn't even get a :kiss: from the good little witch. Everyone gets a :kiss: from the good little witch. ;)

Oh, dear! I did miss him, didn't I? :eek: That was unintentional and shall be remedied immediately.

A welcome :kiss: for the little newbie from the good little witch.
 
Welcome to the AH!

To see what's to be expected by this bunch just read this thread :D
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcerealkillerx
I didn't mean to cause a mutiny; I was just being my sarcastic self.

I understand that the editors' and moderators' jobs are most likely an all-consuming passion, and very day-filling...don't get me wrong on that. I just thought it slightly ironic, is all.

But I trust I will have to be pried from the laptop with large sticks and by very burly people.

I plan on spending (and have already spent) long sleepless nights with music, caffiene and Lit. Love it to death, flaws and all. Greatest site I've ever come across.

I just wish I had realized I could post my writing for free a long time ago.

But, I digress.

We'll see how things go, hopefully well.


Fixed your post for you.

Welcome to the AH. :rose:

Fixed your editing for you.
 
Last edited:
Originally Posted by xcerealkillerx
I didn't mean to cause a mutiny; I was just being my sarcastic self.

I understand that the editors' and moderators' jobs are most likely an all-consuming passion, and very day-filling...don't get me wrong on that. I just thought it slightly ironic, is all.

But I trust, I will have to be pried from the laptop with large sticks and by very burly people.

I plan on spending (and have already spent) long sleepless nights with music, caffiene and Lit. Love it to death, flaws and all. Greatest site I've ever come across.

I just wish I had realized I could post my writing for free a long time ago.

But, I digress.

We'll see how things go, hopefully well.




Fixed your editing for you.

Fixed your quoting for you.
 
Hi there everyone.

Thanks freshface for the welcome and the thoughts in the PM you sent me.

Time for me to introduce myself...

I joined Literotica in 2001, when I first started writing rude stories (a male friend had told me he liked reading the stories on Literotica, and I found the site and had a look; I liked the stories and realised that I wanted to write that stuff as well as reading it).

Call me slow on the uptake, but its only been in the last few weeks that I've realised that there is an active forum for members (I've recently been expanding my real-life sexual horizons by dabbling in BDSM, and a search on the site somehow got me into the forum... where I found two six-year-old unread PMs waiting for me :rolleyes: ).

Anyway.

So here I am - a 41-year-old straight woman, making - or trying to make - a new life in a new town after marriage breakdown, and writing dirty stuff again after a little break (is it just me, or is it much easier to write about sex when you're having really good sex?!)

I write full-time for a living (about totally respectable, boring stuff, for a totally respectable readership ;) ), and I do some non-erotic creative writing in my spare time, and once in a while I write something naughty and it gets published on Literotica.

I seem to be rambling...

I look forward to reading stuff on the forum and joining in with the discussions :D

Cat x :cattail:

Welcome to the Author's Hangout!

:rose:
 
wow.....just.....wow...

too much fixing, so focoused on correctness. almost seems a wast to have a sense of humor...almost

but, without humor, we would all kill eachother, no?

so...sticking to my guns, i dont -like- the shift key. i dont like punctuation...but i -do- know how to edit and write correctly, i just dont obsess over it when typing non-professional stuff, such as responses in threads

the way i figure it, if we authors cant let our hair down and relax in -here-, where the eff we gonna do it?

and as for the kiss from a witch, accepted gratiously. merry meet! *kisses glynndah, on the cheek of course*


and thats me in a nutshell...

merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again! bright blessings!
 
wow.....just.....wow...

too much fixing, so focoused on correctness. almost seems a wast to have a sense of humor...almost

but, without humor, we would all kill eachother, no?

so...sticking to my guns, i dont -like- the shift key. i dont like punctuation...but i -do- know how to edit and write correctly, i just dont obsess over it when typing non-professional stuff, such as responses in threads

the way i figure it, if we authors cant let our hair down and relax in -here-, where the eff we gonna do it?

and as for the kiss from a witch, accepted gratiously. merry meet! *kisses glynndah, on the cheek of course*


and thats me in a nutshell...

merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again! bright blessings!

Well, not to belabor the point, but YOU began posting here by focusing on correctness and complaining about the lack thereof.

Hardly a way to make friends in a new place, eh?

Isn't it difficult to write without punctuation? I find it very distressing, even in chat form, to not add appropriate caps or commas. It is difficult for people to read on a forum, certainly.

And there is enough time before posting to type with adequate grammar, if necessary.

But to each their own.

Welcome to the AH.

:)
 
wow.....just.....wow...

too much fixing, so focoused on correctness. almost seems a wast to have a sense of humor...almost

but, without humor, we would all kill eachother, no?

so...sticking to my guns, i dont -like- the shift key. i dont like punctuation...but i -do- know how to edit and write correctly, i just dont obsess over it when typing non-professional stuff, such as responses in threads

the way i figure it, if we authors cant let our hair down and relax in -here-, where the eff we gonna do it?

and as for the kiss from a witch, accepted gratiously. merry meet! *kisses glynndah, on the cheek of course*


and thats me in a nutshell...

merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again! bright blessings!

Have you read the poetry of e. e. cummings?

I think you two may be kindred spirits...or a re-incarnation. ;)

Welcome to the AH.
 
Has the ninety-day countdown begun? :D

(This, for the newbies, is what is called a threadjack. Flirtatious behavior abounds during such an episode. ;) )
Shhh! You can't give away all our secrets all at once. Sarahh already told him about the shift key. Maybe he wants to discover some things all by himself.

Hi, sweetie! How are you?

A :kiss: from the good little witch.
 
Shhh! You can't give away all our secrets all at once. Sarahh already told him about the shift key. Maybe he wants to discover some things all by himself.

Hi, sweetie! How are you?

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Doing good, my pretty witch. :kiss:

Hey, at least I didn't tell him about bold and italics . . . .
 
learning is so much fun....but not as much fun as meeting new people. the two do, however, go hand-in-hand.

i love both, actually.


random poem time!!

~Maze~

Mark the maze of thoughts within
Chalk of pain, the line begins
A trail of tears, for you to follow
To a heart, itself, a holow.

~fin~
 
Back
Top